11 protect

a/n: spoken, mindlink, lipread

---------->>>>>
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me - M.I. by E.

---------->>>>>

a month passed without any news from mallory and his father. all kealoha knew was what his grandad and his father told him a week passed after the liam incident. that mallorys father, jason, stepped down from his position as board member and passed it on mallory stating that hes so ashamed at what his son did and to teach his son a lesson, he gave all of his share and assets to him. if he was to sink or swim, he doesnt care anymore. thats the letter that they were given but 2 board meetings after, mallory was still a no show and kealoha doesnt mind one bit. he doesnt know what he would do if ever he saw even a mere shadow of that bastard.

liam, on the other hand, after a week or so volunteered to be kealohas assistant given that he doesnt have one at the moment. he may not up to the standards but he can learn fast, much to kealohas surprise. the only downside though is, he still cant communicate verbally to others save from the family, of course.

gulf said one time to kealoha that liam have a very soft voice and this only added to kealohas agitation. he may have heard his mate through mindlink but it still a different case hearing him verbally. gulf might have seen kealohas face, he approached him right then and there and he said some poetic statements about the future that made kealoha rake his brain for its meaning. he was about to ask his grannie but he just stood up and left him there dumbfounded.

love, you have a lunch meeting with uncle ethan and his mates. what would you like me to do? liam mindlinked him while seating to his now work station inside kealohas office.

 what would you like me to do? liam mindlinked him while seating to his now work station inside kealohas office

youll be with me, of course. im sure they wont mind. he smiled his kilowatt smile to his beloved. his work was now bearable thanks to his beloved mates assistance. liam perused the submitted documents before giving it to liam. he was so critical about each documents that kea let him return them if it was in need of revisioning or totally unacceptable and would be a waste of time. liam has his trust all the way. from time to time, liam asked him about some that he could not understand and likewise, liam sometimes the one who pointed it out on him. he saved him once on a legal document that he was about to sign. the company might have a great loss in the negotiations if it were not pointed out at him.

much to liams joy, he likes his job with his mate. he felt needed. he felt important. this gave him a purpose. if somebody told him a year ago, not like anybody communicated with him, that he would be assisting his mate on his work, he would have smack the daily lights out of that somebody. he learns new things everyday. he made his mate proud of him and this makes him beam with delight. and this definitely shows on his demeanor. he smiles a lot. he laughed heartily for what seems like he never did before, imagine that.