18 blinded

a/n: warning!! ☠️☠️☠️ blood, gore, mentions of miscarriages

----------->>>>>
I'm frightened by what I see
But somehow I know that there's much more to come
Immobilized by my fear
And soon to be blinded by tears
I can stop the pain if I will it all away
If I will it all away - W. by E.

-------------->>>>>

leaving dwyn with alexander and muren, together with gulf and kealoha, they went to the core. ardous was the terrain given that it was in the middle of the woods and was inside multiple barriers and surrounded by molts and traps, this place was the very meaning of a hell prison. no prisoner was ever reported that escaped unscathed. there were those who attempted but never got through even the first barrier.

why?

itll just singed them to ash.

be it youre innocent or not, once the rulers judged you, youre done for. they might be cruel but they never condemn anyone out of spite. ethan, cade and shane was all but just and fair, if they seen it fit, otherwise, youll just pray youre already dead.

as they approached the path going there, liam felt goosebumps. malicious magic was all around him and his elfin blood screams to run away. this kind of magic elf blood like liam has that was born of light and happiness, was seeping through him like dirty water through a sift and its making him feel nauseous.

 this kind of magic elf blood like liam has that was born of light and happiness, was seeping through him like dirty water through a sift and its making him feel nauseous

seeing that liam was sweating, gulf grabbed liams arm comforting him. liam sought his grannies gentle eyes and found hinself breathing calmly for the first time after they entered the path.

"feeling better?" gulf asked side hugging the slightly taller man beside him whose long silvery hair gleam white despite the gloominess of their surrounding.

"yeah. im a bit uncomfortable but at least the queasiness ebbed away with your touch, grannie. thank you." liam leaned his head a bit to touch gulf head in affection and was replied with a smile from him.

"youre too pure for this place, liam. i cant believe you successfully persuaded kealoha to come here yourself. lucky me i was there and offered to accompany you, otherwise ill be missing this last part of my life." gulf smiled at him sadly but his eyes was streaked with anger to this person they were about to pay a visit to.

halfway through, ethan greeted them with a giggle in his voice. though he was wearing his robe and mask, gulf cant help himself but smack him in the back as he scared liam. it was liams first time seeing ethan as venom and he nearly ran if it wasnt gulf clutching his arm. he automatically hide himself behind him. his son never left his playful side despite being in numerous life threatening instances.