19 paradise

As much as I'd like the past not to exist
It still does
And as much as I'd like to feel like I belong here
I'm just as scared as you - L.I.P. by E.

---------->>>>>

5 years passed

liam was contemplating at the floor to ceiling window of gulfs penthouse. today was gulf and mews intended departure and he was a little bit apprehensive at what would their family be like without the two most significant persons of their life. he felt so somber and down but was later on snapped out of it due to a tiny hand that reached out to his face and caressed it lovingly.

liam looked down at his naturally delivered 2nd born named menelya or as what dwyn call her, minny

liam looked down at his naturally delivered 2nd born named menelya or as what dwyn call her, minny. dwyn is the carbon copy of his father kealoha and as early as three, his wolf manifested as a true blood alpha like his granpa mew. while this little angel was of liams blood, minny manifested her elf blood as soon as when she was born. she has a blond white hair and a deep ocean blue eyes with her rosy red lips. liam cant believe that he could have another child if it were not for the ultrasound and he could hear her heartbeats. she was the very reason why gulf was reluctant to go last year but now. its inevitable.

he was in the long sofa feeding his 6 month old daughter when a pair of hand encircled around his shoulders. being engulfed by his mates scent, liam leaned his head backward and rubbed his nose on his mates neck.

 being engulfed by his mates scent, liam leaned his head backward and rubbed his nose on his mates neck

"hows my lovelies?" kealoha asked.

"rested and well-fed dada." liam smiled.

"nice. in 10 minutes time this place will be crowded. better prepare now, love."

"youre, right." kealoha assisted liam to get up and looked at his mate and daughter go up to their room. as soon as theyre out of sight, kealoha felt a sharp thump behind him. sure enough it was dwyn, his first born. his heir and successor. the apple of his eye.

"daddy, want to ride vroom-vroom." dwyn said motioning that he was driving. it meant his papa ethans monstrous car. he liked, no - loved it, the moment he laid his eyes on it.

"lets ask papa ethan later, okay?" and he kissed his rosy cheeks.

"otay." the little one replied and scooted himself down and ran toward his pile of toy soldiers and tanks at the corner.