7 love

Frozen (frozen) inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only (only) you are the life among the dead
- B.M.T.L. - E.

----------->>>>>

2 months time skip

kea walked on the lobby of their company contemplating on the things he found out about his mate and getting the irritation away from his system. though theyve already been together for 2 whole months, they hadnt mated yet and thats making his wolf all possessive of him. he even growled at his own mother for being clingy to his mate. luckily his dad wasnt there that time otherwise hell be licking the floors all day.

whats more is that though theyve been on each other side for almost the whole day, whenever kea makes a move on liam, liam regressed to his submissive self

whats more is that though theyve been on each other side for almost the whole day, whenever kea makes a move on liam, liam regressed to his submissive self. too submissive to his wolf its almost as if hes an offering without a choice. he doesnt know if hes really naturally like that or his abuse was so skin deep his body claimed it as his own. kea understood that his mate is too innocent to know whats right and wrong being kept his whole developmental life away from any influence other than those bastards. this makes him even more mad at them for doing that to his gentle mate.

kea understood that his mate needs time but his wolf is getting impatient. one moment theyre fine eating popcorn watching some movies in their living area then one minute hes walking out fuming in anger. seeing this, his mate ran after him trying to appease him but unintentionally he swiped his arm up making the other release his hand quite suddenly startling him. seeing his mates tear fall down due to the rejection of his affection and touch from his previously happy face, broke kea down to his knees hugging his small mates torso while profusely apologizing to him.

im sorry. liam said and thats another thing that fustrates kea. he wants deep in his heart to hear his long awaited mate. to hear him say his name. to hear him calling on him but he cant. its still the deafening silence that permeats his being.

his mate now knows that he cant hear a thing, that he is deaf. when his mom told him, his mate clung to him kissing him over and over again and cupped his face as if to convey that it doesnt matter. that he still love him no matter what and still by then kea doesnt know if liam could actually speak out. his mom told him that maybe hes still uncomfortable using his voice or maybe the alpha command still in effect on him even though the alpha himself is dead or ultimately, its liams choice to never let his voice be heard fearing the consequences that might come with it.

another thing that made his whole family dumbfounded, liam didnt know that he is an omega. all his life he believed that he was a disfunctional beta. he didnt get pregnant from all that rape so that means hes a beta, thats his reasoning. and if he is an omega, why didnt he ever go in heat?, he added.

"given that youre underfed or even starved, constantly bruised up and all in all neglected, your body was that of a child still. i could easily bet that you cant even feel your wolf or let alone, even talk to it, can you?" keas father, alexander stated eyeing his mate by his side one evening while eating their dinner. then my mate lowered his head and shook it in response. kea cant help himself and wrapped the young one in his arms and kissed his head.