10 fooled

a/n: spoken, mindlink, lipread

--------->>>>>

Never was and never will be
You don't know how you've betrayed me
And somehow you've got everybody fooled - E.F. by E.

------------>>>>>

"but its never too late, though, isnt it? omegas have a natural charm that captivates not only our fellow wolves but humans as well

"but its never too late, though, isnt it? omegas have a natural charm that captivates not only our fellow wolves but humans as well. whatever gender they maybe, theyre charismatic in a sense that they can sympathize without judgment and entice their audience without being too luscious about it. just admit it, dear alphas and respectable betas that us, omegas have also a place in this world. for a start though, since we in the royal family have laid out laws and enforces them for the betterment of our species, some may abhor to the idea but its a step. alphas and most betas are usually part of the business industries and if not, in politics. they have the intelligence and the capacity to instill their philosophies and economic abilities for their own gain and for their own packs. what about the omegas? i say let them be part of it. theyre no different from alphas who can manage companies, theyre no different from betas who knows how to find their way among the alphas and most of all theyre equally blessed by the moon goddess herself. yes, adjustments should be made, especially on the company policies and safety. itll be a lengthy time to get used to but hey, were in a modern society now and we no longer hide from the common humans. we blend in actually, hiding in plain sight if you will. it was hard at first but we endured, right?"

gulf shut down a naive half wolf whos been talking a lot and seemingly self entitled at its worst bragging that omegas in their pack was nowhere near slave status but as far as what the reports say, yes their omegas are no where near slave status, only close to vermins and trash though. unknown to that stupid mutt, theyre next to be raided by the riverwolf pack.

huh?

kea jolted from his seat from hearing his mate in his head. something is not right because aside from that unintended shout from his mate, he felt him afraid and disturbed.

grandad, can i be excused for a while? i left liam at my office and i heard him awhile ago. im a bit concerned of his situation.

go ahead, son. mew then mindlinked gulf of the same and nodded at kea that he was dismissed .

kealoha ran all the way back to his office. it was on the same floor but why does it feel so far?

as he rounded the corner and crossed the set of elevators, he saw the door of his office ajar.

he entered his office and huffing out his ragged breath earning the attention of everyone.