9 fool

a/n : spoken, mindlink, lipread

----------->>>>>

Never was and never will be
Have you no shame don't you see me
You know you've got everybody fooled -E.F. by E.

-------->>>>>

the day after, kea and liam went together to the formers office to slowly introduce liam to his workplace. kea was informed by his mom that this was necessary to avoid misconceptions about his presence there. they might not ask directly but no suppasit was ever seen exclusively with 1 person if its not his/her mate, well with the exception of his grandad of course. the wolves employed there understood but the humans have a hard time believing it or comprehending the fact that their boss is not available in the market anymore but as far as what kealoha witnessed, his grannie gulf and auntie vicky only wants some excuse to dress up liam and they did spent 3 hours on him.

as liam and kea stepped out of the elevator around 930 in the morning, the reception at ceos floor stood in greetings but the fact that their eyes fell on the silvery haired persona behind kealoha did not pass the alphas attention.

kea possesively draped his arm around his mate and let out a low growl

kea possesively draped his arm around his mate and let out a low growl. it may not be audible to the humans but the wolves lowered their head in understanding.

possesive much, love? liam mindlinked him and gained a smirk from the alpha in reply.

they wont know whats coming if they wont lower their gaze from you, though.

really? are you that scary then? should i be scared of you, kea? liam looked up to him making his silvery locks sway from the bright light of the room.

nope, love. never, i hope. kealoha kissed liams head and was startled when liam suddenly jerked his head and grip his shirt.

what? kealoha asked as he stared away from his mate while shielding the little one with his body away from the supposed danger.

them. liam pointed behind kealoha. thats when he knew that theyre not still inside his office and theyre a bit making a show of themselves.

let them so theyll know who you belonged to. lets go. at that kealoha ushered liam in to his office.