Just forget the pain

♣️

Marcus had noticed something different with Kylie since she'd come back from South America. Having found her one morning, a month after her being gone, asleep in her office. Naked, bruised up and once she woke, no memory of the last 4 weeks. Then less than a few hours later a new girl showed up saying Kylie had invited her to join when she had been away. This Lilith was suspicious, having latched to Kylie and for some reason Kylie just let it happen. Marcus was keeping an eye on her. She brought Kylie everything, acting as a personal assistant. Even starting her on some new morning tea ritual before morning rehearsal. Kylie acts as if nothing happened down there or before, never once mentioning Lucifer or her ex lover Daniil. Marcus also noticed Lucifer and the fates hadn't made contact in months. Something was up and he was going to find out.

Kylie had now been back from her little escapade with Lucifer down in South America for almost 5 months. She couldn't remember anything but that was typical of him, wanting to keep his issues private. It had seemed weird she hadn't heard from Lucifer once since but whatever. Life was great. She'd supposedly met the wonderful Lilith while down there and so it was all worth it. Most mornings she woke up in a cold sweat, feeling as if she was missing something, or someone, but she couldn't figure out what. Lilith being around and helping had been a god send. Her morning tea being such a help washing all these weird feelings away. Keeping her on her schedule and on track with all club/gang things, business was booming and as long as she didn't let herself think to long about it, who cared about whatever she had forgotten. Maybe it was for the better. Broken emotions had become overrated.