Caring in Her Own Way

♣️
It's a cold, foggy night as Marcus pulled up to the abandoned building, looking back as his Mistress slowly wakes up from the drive. Nodding at her as he smells the creature near, she slowly rolls the window down a few inches. Her stormy grey eyes glance out as the informant quickly scurries over from the shadows. Rolling her eyes, she takes a deep breath. The siren hated dealing with others but to stay on the run meant having to deal with even the worst of the mythical world.
"What do you have for me today Simon?" She asked sharply, her assistant pouring her a shot before downing it.
"Good. He had a couple jobs in Vegas and he even had a job in New York but it seems that it was solved before he got there," the Leprechaun quickly replied, looking around nervously while it twist its hat. She nodded slowly and glanced at Marcus up front, him tilting his head at her.
She had been the job in New York, having broke down for a couple nights, binging on souls like hell was going to close down without her contributions. Kylie admits she got a little carried away. Of course, like always, Marcus cleaned up after her and they quickly got on the next flight out to Los Angeles.
"And... has he had any... special friends..?" She softly asked looking back at the creature at her window. He froze and slightly flinched, nodding slowly. "How many?" She asked softly, her assistant quickly pouring another shot for Kylie to quickly take down.
"One... it was on a job but it quickly ended," he spoke nervously, his hat being twisted harshly and nervously.
Nodding, she quickly tossed an envelope at him, her eyes starting to glow bright green as she looked straight at him. "Now I want you to continue watching him and reporting back when called upon but remember if you get caught..." she sung softly, hypnotizing the small creature, "immediately terminate the plan... and yourself."
The leprechaun nodded for a split second before his eyes widened and he jumped at the window to argue with her. Kylie quickly started to sing and he stopped, his soul being suffocated as she smirked softly. "NEVER approach me again like that my dear Simon... I would hate for our contract to end," She sharply sung, "and you should know to never jump at someone who can, ad will, consume your soul for fun."
Simon nodded quickly and backed away, bowing his head apologetically before taking his leave, "my apologize Ms. Salinas, until next time." The little man immediately disappeared into the shadows.
Kylie takes a deep breath and rolls the window up, the other hand reaching for the bottle, not bothering with a glass while she took a big drink. Her assistant blushes and looks away as her mistress transforms into her true self. "Ma'am... where to now?" The young girl asked softly, her body trembling with fear and lust for the siren.
Smirking, Kylie reaches over and softly brushes an eyelash off the young girls cheek. "Now we find me some souls to consume or Marcus is going to have to hire me a new assistant," She hummed softly, Marcus quickly pulling off to find the nearest club.
The cold siren leaned back into her seat, her glowing emerald eyes looking out the window and her bare porcelain chest rising an falling deeply. "He wants some fun on the job... then let's give him some fun," her red lips mummer, her whole body ready to cause some trouble in this city of 'Angels'.