Always Good to Have Fun

♣️
Walking around the club before it opened, Kylie watches as the girls dashed around getting everything ready. Marcus was talking to the guards and security making sure it was all set up correctly. Mixers and cleaners were fixing up red rooms and bars.
She takes a deep breath, as she catches sight of the demon hunter talking to a few of the girls as they walked around getting ready. Her eyes followed him, watching him stop and write some stuff down, biting her lip hoping he could help.
Kylie didn't care for many things, as growing up she was always told to keep anything she felt kept in. Slowly as she became the mistress of the girls, having taken them in to help them off the streets, she had grown to care for them and was beyond pissed that someone was killing them.
Glancing at Marcus as she starts down the steps, she pulls her hair up, nodding at him to open the club as the clock read 11.
Tonight Kylie was planning on letting go, deciding to preform and take a few souls. Smirking as she got to the bottom, she smirked at the demon hunter, she outfit already catching the eyes of a few of the regulars who were starting to flow in. She sees the way his eyes follow her to the stage and giggles as a few of her girls come over, having taken notice.
"Who is that, mistress?" one called Emily asked and Kylie smirked more. "He is a demon hunter who is looking for this jackass messing with you girls," she says, holding one of the girls close before smiling softly at them.
"Let's just have a good night and watch out for each other...," she mummers pecking each of their cheeks before she stepping on stage. "May the games of the night continue," she whispers, taking the first of the routine as the music starts, winking at the demon hunter for fun.