Happy Birthday Baby

Kylie slowly walked into her bedroom, tip toeing as if her life depended on it. Stopping while he moved, she sighed softly, not wanting the surprise to be ruined. The handsome demon lay naked and stretched out on her bed, sweat still slightly on his back and brow from earlier. She had even only bothered with a bra and panties. This man... he absolutely drove her crazy and she loved it.
Holding back from just jumping in bed and doing it all over again, she held onto the cake plate in her hands a little tighter. It was the first time they'd be together for this and she wanted to make it special. Right as she got to his side of the bed, she looked up quickly, a noise down the hall scaring her. Kylie blushed as she got nervous for no reason... or so she thought
Looking back she squealed, two strong arms grabbing her and pulling her onto the bed. Gasping she looked up, both of them now covered in cake, him smirking. "Did you really think I wouldn't feel you leave the bed or hear your heart beating crazy as got closer r?" He smirked, taking a finger to wipe some icing off her cheek. Kylie pouted, "I wanted to surprise you with something special..." she whimpered, only ever like this with him.
He softly smiled and leaned down, his whole body molding into hers, slowly running his tongue up her neck and growling playfully. He softly whispered, "You did songbird... and this is the best surprise. A really sexy..." grinding into her, "beautiful... amazing... women covered in cake. What more could I ask for?" Kylie blushed, moaning with each word and looking at him. "Happy Birthday Daniil," she mummered, grabbing his face and kissing him with everything she had.