11:11 for a Siren...

"Make a wish," Kylie whispered as she looked over at the clock on the bedside, the clock reading 11:11.
When Kylie was younger and in boarding school, a friend told her about how you would make a wish, telling Kylie it would come true. For years, Kylie did just that, in the morning and at night, wishing for her daddy to love her, to be able to come home and feel loved.
As she became a teenager, she stopped doing it as often, giving up on the idea of love, but wanting to be home and feel like she was home.
The month before her sixteenth birthday she thought she had gotten just that, but her dad sent her away with a tutor and barely acknowledged her exist.
Taking a deep breath Kylie remembered everything when she had turned sixteenth, the first time she had changed completely in water and taking her first life.
She sits up and grabs her robe walking to the window to look out at the moon. A tear fell as she remembered how she felt complete but still empty as she took that mans soul, the hatred that flowed from her fathers face as she came back up. For months afterward, he would treat her like dirt.
Kylie hated it and partied all the time, drinking and doing drugs, taking souls left an right. She only felt alive when taking souls, the pleasure and pain making her feel something.
One night though she'd had it all as her father tried to get her to take a new potion that was to 'fix' her and she threw it back at him.
"Fuck the potions! This is me father, and I'm done fighting you and myself about it. It's crap I know, I hate it more than you do but just fuck off!" She screamed as she stood and walked to the basement where he'd had her sleeping. Grabbing her bags and the car she had bought, she left and never looked back.
It was hard of course, a 18 year old on the road, barely living as the alcohol and drugs finally left her system, her body begging her to take a soul.
She finally stopped at this run down looking club, walking in to just take a break, but as soon as she stepped in her true side was on alert, feeling something different in these people's souls.
"My my, there are not many of you still around," she heard a raspy voice and she quickly turns, a tall man standing against the bar. "what do you..." she started to ask but stopped when her eyes changed, the sight of his soul making her lick her lips. He smirked, "trust me... you might want to come with me," he says and turns, walking up some stairs, "the names Jacob by the way." Kylie takes a deep breath before finally taking the first step towards the life she has today.
She smiles softly remembering the first time she finally felt at home a couple weeks after staying at the club. "It came true..." She whispered and went back to the bed, taking the robe off.
Jacob had given her all the resources to curb her need, he gave her the club and he gave her a home full of love.
She should be happy but something was missing, she didn't know what and it drove her crazy some nights, especially when nights like this happened.
Looking over at the man in her bed, she bit her lip as she watched his red an orange soul float around inside of him, warming up her body at the sight and remembrance of how it felt flowing in and out of her fingertips.
"Its not possible for me to love..." She whispered and slowly turned to curl into his side, "but sometimes I wish I could feel what others feel... to know what love is." Quickly she shakes her head and sits up, getting up from the bed to strip before walking to the bathroom. "But who am I kidding... I'm a monster and we don't love," she mummers and steps in, her true form taking place as she steps into the shower.