Her Beginning (3/3)

(3/3)
Making a new name for himself, William Sanders started anew keeping his daughter busy but the curse was too strong. He even tried messing around with other forms of magic hoping to reverse it but every witch told him and his decedents the same. Over the generations, the curse settled a bit the women not being so outgoing with their lusts but still partaking in it. The sons of William even tried marrying their daughters off hoping she would grow to love her husband but this only created problems when they didn't and ended up killing them.
Over 400 years later... Kylie's father knew of this, his sister his killing his best friend on her sixteenth birthday. He hated the curse, even calling his own daughter Kylie after the creature that cursed them. Even sending his daughter away once he had the job of senator, not wanting any affection towards her. This created a distance in the women he married, whom he believed couldn't bare children. Of course, the curse 'blessed' her to have a child; Kylie. He never told his wife and grew to hate her for bearing him a child, and then another not long after, a boy.
One month before her sixteenth birthday, he called her home, sending her away with a tutor until the week of her birthday. The night of her sixteenth birthday, Kylie killed her tutor as she dove in for the first time as a creature of lust and pain.
With this curse, she eventually left home, the demands of her father and the curse in her heart, creating a hatred for him. After many other troubles, she learned to control the curse enough to indulge in pleasure with bits of pain added in. Kylie hates the sea, hating the curse all on her own, as she works through it everyday.