oh no...

Kylie slowly walked across the empty club, her breathing becoming slow and deep as she took everything in. The club had been as popular as ever but Kylie was just not the same anymore. She'd changed and it scared her, for now she had emotions that flowed through her and it scared her. Sitting on the steps of the stage, she leaned back and covered her face with her hands. In the past months, the urge to kill everything she touched had become stronger than ever. Kylie has gotten a call from her sister-in-law, not even knowing her estranged sibling had gotten married, letting her know they were expecting. As the curse set years before them, it was of course set to be a boy. What scared Kylie was her sister-in-law said t was to be twins... a boy and a girl. So the curse will live on. Kylie has once thought she might break it by falling in love with a certain demon hunter but things seemed to have changed. A single tear fell and she quickly wiped it away.
"Don't cry... don't you fucking cry," she whispered over and over, slowly sitting back up and standing to head upstairs to check on the girls one last time. Kylie planned to leave everything to Marcus for the time, she needed to get away.
Her aunt had once told her in letters of an island off of the Greek Isles where her family had been cursed. The siren inside was calmer here and it was close enough to the main land to get her fill of souls. She needed a break from all this, a break from brokenness. Marcus of course wanted to join her, but she knew she'd be fine. She was slightly excited to be surrounded by water and not worry about anything.
With her check over, she headed towards her office and drank the last of her witches powder to suppress the urge on the plane with a glass of whiskey. Setting it down, she closed her eyes for a second remembering everything that had happened in this office. Shivering, she quickly shook her head as hot fingers and the flick of a pointed tongue made her week at her the knees, quickly heading out.
The car was already ready, Marcus holding her door open as she pecked his cheek and slipped in. "Take care of them Marcus," she whispered. He nodded and tapped the door to let the driver know to go. "With my life ma'am," he replied as the car started to move.
"Goodbye... until we meet again," was the last thing Kylie said before she disappeared into the night, her life ready to be hopefully at peace, her heart hopefully healed.