sh*t hit the fan

(Cover coming soon)
Kylie had done it. She'd given into the curse completely, not giving any fucks to what she did or who she hurt. Wanna know how she knew? It was bad. Bad to the point Marcus had tracked her down, bad to the point where there were news channels all over the country try to figure out who the 'Soul Snatcher' was.
Sitting in her temporary pent house, Kylie laughed drunkenly at the man on the tv. "Tonight folks was the worst of the past couple of weekend. Over 10 men, ages 21-45 were found dead among the city. Clubs, apartments, and even one in the city pool. Just as before; no marks, no signs of struggle, and no overdose over any source has been found. Who is this 'Soul Snatcher'? How are they doing it? And why? This now had the cities count at 38 men dead. Police and even FBI are on the case, wondering what next weekend will bring. Hopefully peace will come soon. If you have any tips, please send them..." the reporter trailed on.
Kylie laughed harder and rolled her eyes. Marcus looking over at her and softly frowning, looked down as her foggy eyes glanced at him. "What? It's funny.. I'm too good and so are you to get caught... and hey, who gives a crap if I kill a few assholes? Most of those men were trying to get with girls way too young or couldn't take no for an answer. This city should be thanking me," She slurred out before stretching and getting up, sloppily making her way to her room. "You know... find me one more before I pass out for the next few days.." Kylie called back to him, Marcus frowning more and sighing. Something had taken over his Mistress and he didn't know how to help her. The poor thing had messed up, no fucked up, by leaving the demon hunter. Who knows if he was even on this case by now? 38 was how many bodies the humans have found, who knew if the paranormal 'cops' out there had found the others yet.
"Marcus! I said I want fucking one more!" She yelled, her glass flying through her door at the kitchen. She needed help and he was at a loss, she was gonna either soul suck her way to death or Lucifer was gonna kill her. All these souls she needed to release to him and she hadn't been, he wasn't too happy, already having visited her once. That didn't end too well and Marcus knew Lucifer was hoping she'd screw up so he could claim like he's always wanted.
Taking a deep breath, Marcus text his guys down stairs, telling them to invite the man up who was asking for her earlier. He was in his late 30s, a girlfriend beater, and Kylie almost brought him home but a 26 year old frat jerk who loved to swim caught her eye.