Jacka**... but so is She

♣️
Gasping Kylie sits up, gripped the sheets as she tries to catch her breath. "Fuck" she mummers, the same dream having haunted her dreams for years. Hearing movement, she quickly looks to her left, watching as the men she followed home last night stretched and settled in his sleep. As she waits for him to fall back into a deep sleep, she slowly gets up and starts to find her clothes, noticing the clock reads 3:37 am.
Picking up the red lace panties, she frowns as the man had ripped them off the night before and they were her favorite pair. "Jackass" she mumbles and grabs her burgundy halter top dress from over the desk. As the man slowly starts to wake, she makes a rush to grab her shoes and hotel key before walking to the door.
"Well this is interesting. Usually I'm the one leaving in the middle of the night" she hears a raspy morning voice from the bed call. Turning slowly she bites her lip softly and smirks, "well then... looks like you brought the wrong girl back then huh handsome?" She remarks as he stands, the sheets falling to show all the marks she had made the night before. He laughs and shakes his head. "Maybe... Want to try round 4?" He then smirks himself as he already starts to become aroused.
Fighting the urge to roll her eyes, she shakes her head, "sorry... But I was just heading out" she quickly replies an teasingly salutes him off as she exits the room, the man going to respond but the click of the lock shuts him up.
"I really need to pick better guys to play with..." She mummer and heads to the elevator, smirking and winking at a rugged look men leaving another room down the hall. As she steps into the elevator, she smirks as she feels his presence and immediately they're all over each other, "or just continue to have fun" she thinks as the doors close, going up to her floor.