Her Bad

♣️
"Fuck them all," Kylie screams and throws the vase, tears streaming down her cheeks. Shaking her head, she grabs another and throw it, barely missing Marcus as he stands still beside the door way. Marcus was her head of security, a run away Hellhound, and her most trusted advisor so he knew when to let her be... most of the time. "Ma'am..." He starts but stops as she glares, her true nature coming out. Her eyes turn from stormy grey to a sea green; her skin turning a porcelain white from its usual tan. He nods knowing she wants him to leave now. "Bring the car around. I'm not gonna care tonight and take a few souls. fuck feelings right?" She asks shakily and walks to her bedroom. Stripping off her jeans and sweatshirt, she continues to the bathroom and strips off her lingerie before turning on the water. Softly singing, knowing Marcus wasn't near by as his soul didn't call to her as much. Stepping in, her hair immediately turns to the different colors and shells appear making her frown at her self. "A monster... that's all they know me as," she whispers before stepping under and getting soaked. Once washed and rinsed off, she steps out, drying off immediately and walking to her bedroom. She grabs a black dress and bright red lingerie, slipping both on in front of the mirror, her eyes locked on her own. A single tear falls but she wipes it away quickly as one of her girls walks in, Kylie raising an eyebrow at her. "Charity... why are you here without being called?" Kylie asks. The young girl blushes and looks down, "Marcus said to come tell you the car is ready and a soul has been delivered for you," she whispers. Nodding once, Kylie dismisses the girl, not in the mood to discipline. Running her fingers through her hair, she slides on her boots and changes back to her human form, watching her eyes, hair and skin change. "May the games of the night begin," she mummers as she walks out, nodding at Marcus, who is holding the car door open, letting her slide in.
She hears the door close and she's quickly slides onto his lap, smirking more as he blushes. "Shy?" She asks, wrapping her arms around his neck, running her finger down his spine slowly. He shivers as his soul quakes from her and nods once. "Don't be... This will be fun," she giggles and kisses him, humming softly and taking his soul. Once she has a hook on it, she pulls back, keeping her hands on his face as she sings, closing her eyes as the young man dies slowly beneath her. Pulling away, she sits back and opens her eyes, bright sea green. Biting her lip, she gasps and tears fall, "just a monster... fuck love... just a monster... just for fucking," she whispers over and over. As the car pulls up to the club, she fixes herself quickly and moves the man to where he looks like he's sleeping. "Take him back to Marcus," she says sternly and changes back to human form before heading into the club. Looking around, she takes a deep breath, the light of souls sparkling up the place. Grabbing a drink off a tray passing by, she takes the whole thing down before smirking. "Time to have a few souls," she whispers and dives into the crowd.