Don't Mess With Fire

♣️
Watching as the men slowly started to wake, Kylie turned into her side and watched him as the situation came to light. Eyes of hazel suddenly open and lock onto hers, smirking he goes to move towards her when his eyes widen, taking notice of the cuffs around his ankles and wrists. "What the fuck?" He mummer and then raise an eyebrow at her. "Oh you want to play a game he smirks, she watches as the wheels in his head turn to what he thinks is going on.
Kylie then moves to her back and arches it, purring softly as her back and neck pips, "actually we already played a game..." She replies, glancing at him, "and I believe I won." Slowly sitting up, she sits with her legs crossed and bites her lip.
He looks at her confused as he tries to move but having no success, "what are you talking about?" He asks wearing, the wheels now turning to where he doesn't think he'll like how this ends.
She smirks, "well mister, two weeks ago you took another one of the girls at my show home. Y'all played a game or two didn't you?" She says, venom oozing through her word. "The next day, the cops found her. Y'alls 'game' landed her in the ICU and then two days later, in the ground."
The hazel eyes which once were so playful and teasing turned shocked. "What the fuck?! No! The bitch asked for everything," he says and then smirks, "she was practically screaming by the end."
"Cause you were fucking killing her!" Kylie screams and stand, walking over and slaps him. Bending down, she grips his face, "nobody fucks with my girls and gets away with it" she whispers before pushing him back against the wall.
As she walks away, he rolls his eyes, watching her, "please what's a little girl like yourself going to do? Slap me again?" He snickers and then full blown laughs.
Glancing back, she smirks herself, "No, I believe you deserve to be taught a lesson... Marcus, bring them in" she says and knocks on the wall.
The man then notices the room, just a black box of nothing except for him, Kylie and two lights that were flickering. Jumping as a side of the wall opens, a tall man with tattoos and scars that would make a grown man have nightmares, walks in. In his hands, he grips the leash to five dogs, snarling and barking, straining against the leashes. "You see, when they found her, she was practically hamburger meat. So I though to myself, when the asshole shows up next time to my place looking for a girl, I'll play a game myself and let him be the playing piece." She smirks and walks around the dogs and the man, which he assumed to be Marcus.
Leaning her head on his shoulder, she pecks his cheek, "don't let them stop till his body looks ten times as worse as Sasha's did. Like I said, no one fucks with my girls" she say sweetly with a hint of venom before walking away.
His eyes widen in fear and he pulls at his restraints, screaming at her as his body starts to sweat, "Get back here bitch! I'm going to fuck you up!" Marcus let's out a half smile and shakes his head, "what mistress says goes... Attack!" He laughs and then yells, letting the leashes go and stepping back to close the room.
Kylie's slides into the next room to watch, smirking as the man screams and cries, wailing in pain as the dogs tear him apart, "Turn the music up, the guests above don't need to hear this" she commands to Marcus as he enters the room. She then proceeds to stand and walk out, "May the games of the night continue."