Tea Time?

🤷‍♀️♣️

     There was darkness everywhere and a thick fog covered everything. Hands tracing across branches make a some whisper while the owner of them walk through around the trees. A shiver runs down her spine, the fog thinning out once she walked through. "Hello... is anyone out there?" A whisper of a yell rang through the vast emptiness. She moves to wrap her arms around herself tight and frowns. She swears less than a few minutes ago someone else was here. But.. she couldn't remember who. "Hello... is there someone here with me?" She calls out again. "Oh my sweet songbird... my darling mistress..." softly, but quickly growing louder, a voice sings from the dark, "come closer." She jumps, turns her head to look closer. A small, soft light starts to grow from the dark. And just as it starts, it grow blindly, making her look away and before she can see who or what is there she awakens.
     Kylie sits up and screams, gasping for air. Her hands tightly gripping the sheets to her chest. A few tears flow uncontrollably down her face. 'What the fuck... what? Who are you...?' Thoughts race through her mind, her body shaking from trying to catch her breath.
     Before she can even try to gather herself, she jumps at the door leading to her office being thrown open. Marcus and another guard run in, guns drawn and both on high alert. "I'm fine! I'm fine! It was just a nightmare... I swear, I'm fine," she explains and nods at Marcus, falling back on the bed. The other guard nodding at them both and taking his leave, Marcus coming closer. "Mistress... are you sure you don't want me to call him..." "No! I'm fine, it was a nightmare that's all," she rolls her eyes at his concern. Ever since coming back, he had been extra protective and watching her as if waiting for her to break. Did she have nightmares more often? Yes. But she'd been on a weird excursion with the devil himself and no memory of it. Time would heal whatever was going on with her.
     As if a gift from the man himself's brother, in ran Lilith. "Mistress! I heard you scream, are you alright?! Are you okay? Let me get you something to drink," the young woman checking over her quickly before running back out, most likely already having a pot of tea ready to go. Kylie laughs and shakes her head, slowly getting up off the bed. "See? Even she can see I'm fine," stepping to her closet to put on some clothes.
     It was Tuesday so she decides to put on some biker shorts and a short sleeve crop top with a sports bra. Having caught a glimpse of the time, she knew the noon shift would be starting to prepare for the club tonight. Practice for the girls starting around 12:30 and then a massage with mani/pedi with Alyssa at 4. It was her birthday and 3 year anniversary of being here. Kylie may be The Mistress and owner of said club, while also running and heading up a bit of a good bit of the gang life around here but it doesn't mean she can't still make sure her girls know she cares and that they are her top priority before everything.
     Speaking of her girls, Lilith comes running back in again, tea mug in hand. "Careful it's hot," she warns and smiles up at Kylie. Kylie smiles back, tapping her cheek before taking the mug and downing the whole thing. "Fuck Mistress," Marcus mutters, shaking his head while walking out. She laughs, following her head of security and placing the mug down at her desk before walking out the door.
     Her eyes travel around and down at the club. A warm sensation running all over her body cleansing her mind and soul. Already having basically forgot the nightmare with the sweet words from the light becoming like the fog in the night. 'Good... I think... No?... no, yes, good,' her thoughts fight for a minute but as if the dream never happened, she forgets and shrugs. Kylie catching sight of a few girls already down below, stretching and chatting. "Let's get this party started," she smiles, nodding at Marcus to follow, linking arms with Lilith. Her mind slowing becoming a blank slate and only rehearsal becoming her concern.