𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

<<flashback>>

I throw my arms out in anger, watching as Kali flies backwards and hits the concrete wall with a thud.

"Is that all you've got, little girl?" She sneers.

I mutter an incantation under my breath, one that I've been practicing since day one. Kali screams in pain, grabbing her head and falling to her knees.

"What are you doing?!" She shrieks in agony.

"I'm giving you an aneurysm. Your blood vessels go pop, but you heal quickly...So, I do it over and over again" I smirk widely.

"Aah!" Kali roars.

All of a sudden, I'm knocked down and I turn my head to see my brother sprawled out next to me.

"Seriously, wolfie?" I huff.

"Shut up, witchie" He retorts.

I see him look up and his face goes pale, worrying me immensely. I look up at what he's looking and my heart drops as I watch Derek and Ennis fall off the landing. Scott scrambles to his feet and I make a move to follow, but Kali had other plans. The female Alpha rips me off the ground with rage written all over her face.

"I'm going to kill you" She threatens me.

"Bring it on, bitch" I spit, throwing my fist at her face.

We throw punch after punch, pure anger and hatred building up inside each of us as the moments pass. Kali pushed me back and jumps, roundhouse kicking me. I turn, throwing my arms up to protect my face and a scream escapes my lips when I feel her claws tear through my skin. She smirks widely and I look at her, my anger finally bubbling over. My eyes burn a bright pink and I clench my fists tightly.

"Phasmatos morsinus pyrox allum!" I chant and her knees buckle under her, her whole body hitting the ground.

The female Alpha lets out an almighty roar and I only chant louder.

<<end of flashback>>

"Jared, I'm warning you. I'm an empathetic vomiter. You throw up, I'm gonna throw up right back on you. And it will be profoundly disgusting" Coach tells the boy with travel sickness and I shake my head.

"Please don't talk about throwing up. It's not good" Jared pleads.

"I might throw up on you just to make a point, Jared" Coach retorts.

"It's not good. It's not good" Jared whines.

"Now the rest of you, don't think we're gonna miss this meet because of a slight traffic jam, a minor tornado warning, Jared. We're gonna make this thing. Nothing is gonna stop us!" Coach rants passionately and I snort as Stiles stands up, putting his hand up "Stilinski, put your hand down!"

"You know, there's, like, a food exit about half a mile up. I don't know if we stop and maybe traffic-" Stiles gets cut off.