𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The Jeep comes to a stop outside the Sheriffs department, my brothers bike stopping next to us. Kira and Scott walk up to the drivers window while Stiles leans out, holding out a few keycards.

"Okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this one's for my father's office" Stiles explains.

"You didn't steal these, did you?" Scott asks.

"No. I cloned them using the RFID emulator" Stiles answers.

"Is that worse than stealing?" Scott questions curiously.

"Definitely" I nod.

"It's smarter" Stiles argues.

"Still worse" I shrug.

"Scott, can I ask you something?" Kira asks and Scott nods, the two walking a little away.

"Okay, we'll just..." Stiles drawls off, falling back into his seat as he drums his thumbs on the steering wheel.

They chat for a short couple minutes before walking back over to us.

"Okay. So, now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout. But there's always somebody at the front desk. There's Dispatch and usually a night shifter or two" Stiles tells the pair "You guys are gonna use the service door entrance by the dumpster. All right? Nobody uses it. Now, I'll text you if anyone comes out. But, Scott, if you get caught, I can't help you. My dad's under investigation for an impeachment because of your dad, so, if anything happens I will run and leave you both for dead"

"Got it. Thanks" Scott nods "Seriously, dude"

"I'd ask my dad, but you know..." Stiles shrugs.

"No, I know. I get it" Scott assures him.

"All right, just, uh, hurry up" Stiles states.

They both nod and make their way towards the service entrance. I kick my heel clad feet up on the dashboard and cross my bare arms over my white top covered chest, my green leather skirt sliding up my thighs slightly. 

The feeling of eyes burning into me causes me to turn my head to Stiles who quickly looks away, pretending to looking out the side window. I roll my eyes with a smile and watch him closely as he toys with the console right next to my leg, his knuckles grazing my skin a couple times. I take my feet off the dash, the action making my thigh press against the back of his hand and he turns his head to me, looking down at his hand but I pretend not to notice.

"You good, Stilinski?" I ask him.

"I-I'm fine" He nods, looking at me and his honey brown eyes bore into my darker brown pair.

I open my mouth to ask him if he's sure but I'm interrupted by car headlights shining right at us. Squinting my eyes, I look at the car and spot my father in the driver seat.

"Ah, hell" Stiles huffs, grabbing his phone to text Scott "Come on, Scott"

"Stiles, we have to do something" I snap as I watch my dad enter the building.