𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Stiles, Scott and I race into the Sheriff station and skid to a stop when we find Sheriff Stilinksi staring at us in disbelief, the young Derek Hale sitting on the bench next to him.

"I'll handle this" Noah tells Deputy Parrish and his partner.

The Sheriff waves the three of us into this office and I close the door behind us, the boys deciding to stand either side of me as we face Noah.

"I want you to be honest with me- absolutely and completely honest" Noah asks us "...Have you been time traveling?"

"Hang on, what?" Stiles question his father in disbelief.

"Because if time traveling is real... You know what? I'm done. I'm out. You're going to be driving me to Eichen House" Noah declares.

"Totally understandable" I nod in agreement with the man.

"We found him like that" Scott states.

"Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth?!" Noah retorts hysterically.

"No... We found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake" Stiles says matter of factly.

"You told me you were camping!" Noah shouts in a flabbergasted tone.

"Yeah, we were! ...In Mexico" Stiles shrugs and I roll my eyes.

"You told him you were camping?" I scoff and Stiles glares at me.

"Derek's been aged backwards- he can't remember anything. We just need to talk to him" Scott explains to the Sheriff.

"Yeah, well, so far, he's not talking to anybody" Noah counters.

"He'll talk to me" Scott assures him.

"Will he though?" I hum thoughtfully.

The Sheriff lets out a huff of air and decides to give us a shot, escorting Derek into the room and leaving us to speak with him. The Hale boy sits down on the leather sofa and Scott tries to explain in a shitty manner that he needs to come with us.

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" Derek questions.

"Excuse my brother, he's not very good at explanations" I speak up, crouching down in front of the boy and he looks at me intently "There was a pretty bad accident, Derek. You lost some memory, but we can help you get it back"

"How much memory?" Derek worries and I take a hold of his hand, assuring him he's safe.

"A lot. But you can trust us" Scott answers, crouching down beside me and flashing Derek his red eyes.

"You're an Alpha..." Derek realises and he starts to panic "Okay, who are you? And who is he"

"Who are you?" He adds, looking at me.

"Oh, we're the guys keeping you out of jail" Stiles retorts.

"Let us help you" Scott pleads.