𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

We enter the Hale's now empty loft and I look around at the darkness in confusion.

"They said they'd meet us here" I declare, Stiles by my side.

I hear a grunt from my brother and I turn to see Ethan punch him before both twins throw him to the floor. Stiles grabs me and pulls me out of the way as Ethan does a front flip down the stairs.

They both start beating the living daylights out of my brother and I grab onto Stiles for some stability, hoping that he'll stop me from losing what little control I have. The Stilinski boy wraps his arms around me, letting me tightly squeezes his shirt in my fists as my eyes flash between brown and vivid pink.

"I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar" Scott groans, laying on the ground.

"We are. You do it by giving in" Aiden replies.

"Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control" Ethan adds, yanking my brother off the floor.

"Hey, you know, that's funny. I've actually tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better" Stiles rambles and surprisingly, it calms me down a little.

"Shut up, Stiles" I pant, a small smile on my face as I let him go and he lets his arms drop to his sides, sticking his tongue out at me.

"That's actually the plan? You kick my ass?" Scott asks in disbelief.

"You're afraid to turn. We're going to make you" Aiden explains.

"You turn. Then you kick our asses" Ethan smirks.

"And then you roar" Aiden says before roaring loudly, his blue eyes flashing brightly.

"You don't think you can let go with us?" Ethan taunts Scott.

"You think you're going to hurt us?" Aiden continues, pushing him into Ethan.

"Come on, McCall. Give it your all" Ethan chuckles, pushing him back.

"Hey, that rhymed" I mumble and Stiles snorts.

"We can always heal" Aiden assures him.

Scott throws a punch at Ethan but he blocks it and Aiden punches him, causing him to stumble back.

"You're an Alpha. You want to roar like one, you've got to give in full throttle" Ethan tells him "You've got to be the monster. Become the beast. Become everything you're afraid of"

"That's what gives you power. It gives you strength" Aiden adds.

Scott swings at Aiden this time but misses and Ethan elbows him in the back, my brother falling to the floor. Scott groans in pain and spits out blood on the cement flooring.

"Giving into it doesn't make you the bad guy. So long as you can control it" Aiden informs the boy.

"Sometimes control's a little overrated" Ethan counters, kicking Scott in the ribs.