Chapter 1: Running Away.

In Canterlot city a girl was walking through the streets wearing a black hoodie covering her head, grey pants and white and dark blue sneakers. Her name was Sonata Dusk.

She was walking through the city because she had run away from her two older sisters: Adagio Dazzle and Aria Blaze.

She had ran away from them because for as long as she remembered ever since they were banished here from Equestria, she had wanted to be good as she had seen that being evil had no positivity in it at all.

She sighed and went into an old, abandoned building where she slept.

"Maybe it's for the better that I ran away, because now I can be who I want to be and not have to worry about my sisters anymore. Plus I can start a new life by myself and just forget my old one." She said as she sat down on an old mattress that she sleeps on.

Suddenly music played and Sonata began to sing.

Sonata: Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go

Turn my back and slam the door

The snow white on the tonight

Not a to be seen

Afamily of and it like I'm happy

The wind is like the storm inside

Couldn't keep it in

Heaven knows, I try

Don't let them in, don't let them see

Be the good girl you had to be

Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know

Well now they know

Let it go, let it go

Can't hold you back anymore

Let it go, let it go

Turn my back and slam the door

And here I stand

And here I'll stay

Let it go, let it go

The cold bothered me anyway

It's how some makes seem small

And the that once me can't get to me at all

Up here in the cold thin air I can breathe

I know I left a life but I'm too to grieve

Let it go, let it go

Can't hold you back anymore

Let it go, let it go

Turn my back and slam the door

And here I stand

And I'll stay

Let it go, let it go

The cold bothered me anyway

Standing in the life I've chosen

You won't find me, the past is all me

Buried in the snow

Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go

Turn my back and slam the door

And here I stand

And here I'll stay

Let it go, let it go

The cold bothered me anyway

Let it go, yeah yeah

Here I stand

Let it go, let it go

Let it go

When she was done she lay down on her bed and took out her phone. As she was reading the news she saw something that left her shocked and scared.

Her sisters have posted a notice saying that she was missing and that if someone finds her they should tell them immediately.

Sonata gasped and became worried. "Oh what am I going to do? I don't want to go back with them, I want to be free and live my life the way I want it." She said as tears started to form in her eyes.

Suddenly she saw an ad on her phone and it gave her a great idea. The ad was advertising about how great it would be to go to Florida and she decided that's where she would go.

"Perfect, I'll run away to Florida. My sisters will never find me there." She said and got up and began packing a bag.

She packed some clothes, her phone, charger, earbuds, food, water, and a book she had bought that told the story of Disney's The Little Mermaid.

Once she was done she went to the nearest bus station and used the small amount of money she had saved up in order to buy a ticket to Florida.

Once she was done she got on the bus and sat down. She sighed with relief and looked out the window as the bus began to move.

"Next stop Florida and freedom." She thought as she fell asleep on the bus.