Chapter 21: Sonata's Wish Come True.

After about an hour of searching the group finds Sonata sitting on a rock close to shore, looking over an unconscious Ken with a sad expression.

The girls all looked at Sonata with empathy and then they turned to Pinkie Pie.

"She really loves this Ken guy, doesn't she?" Pinkie Pie asked as she looked at the two lovers.

Twilight shook her head and smiled. "Well Pinkie you have to agree that he does make her very happy." Fluttershy said looking at her friend.

"Yeah too bad we'll have to head back to Mobius now." Cream said sadly looking at the ground.

Sonic then gave his friends a look, they all smiled and shook their heads.

"Actually Cream we've been talking and we've decided that we can stay on Earth so that Ken can be with his girlfriend." Sonic said, explaining his and his friends' new decision.

Cream looked at them with shock and then smiled "Really, this is wonderful!" She squealed in delight.

The girls also smiled, then they looked at Rarity and nodded towards Sonata.

Rarity smiled and used her magic to make Sonata a new dress from her drenched clothing, Sonata smiled as she saw the new dress and looked at her friends, with a look of expression that said thank you.

Then Twilight used her powers to levitate Sonata over the water to the beach where Ken was just starting to wake up.

Once he did he looked at Sonata in awe when he saw her in a brand new dress.

The dress was a long strapless navy blue dress covered in sparkles and her hair was up in a ponytail but she had a sparkly navy blue hair tie holding it up.

Sonata smiled as she walked towards him with open arms, Ken ran up to her, grabbed her, and twirled her around for a minute before they both shared their first kiss.

All of their friends cheered as they saw the couple officially cement their relationship.

'And they lived happily ever after.' Spike thought as he watched the couple.