Chapter 2: Ken's Loneliness.

Meanwhile on a planet called Mobius, a monkey was flying on a cloud looking down below him for trouble.

His name is Monkey Khan, but people call him by his real name Ken.

As he was scanning the area he saw a couple below him, Manic and Sally.

They were having a picnic and laughing with each other.

"Wow Sally you without a doubt have to be the coolest girl I have ever met." He said which made Sally blush a little bit.

"Thanks Manic, you're a pretty cool guy too." She said, causing Manic to blush a little.

They both smiled at each other and kissed.

Ken looked at them sadly. "I wish I had someone to love, too bad my relationship with Sally didn't work out." He said out loud.

You see Ken had once been in a relationship with Sally but it didn't work out for them, but nevertheless they remained good friends.

Ken sighed and flew away on his cloud but so many things were going through his head.

"I know the one person besides my friends that I can trust is out there somewhere." He said flying through the sky.

Suddenly music began to play and Ken began to sing.

Khan: Another and here we are again

All our laid out ahead

Let it out, then let it back in

All voices in your head

And we both know everything, but we can't to leave

So I'll tell you what you need

First thing, we make you feel better

Next stop, we pull it all together

I'll keep you warm like a sweater

Take my hand, hold on forever

Just fall if you need to

I'm here and I won't you now

Don't look down

Hold on forever

Lay down all your end to end

They reach up to the stars

So many roads, you don't know you've been

But you know who you are

And if I seem preoccupied, I'm what to do

So here's my for you

First thing, we make you feel better

Next stop, we pull it all together

I'll keep you warm like a sweater

Take my hand, hold on forever

Just fall if you need to

I'm here and I won't you now

Don't look down

Hold on forever

And we both know everything, but we can't to leave

So I'll tell you what you need

First thing, we make you feel better

Next stop, we pull it all together

I'll keep you warm like a sweater

Take my hand, hold on forever

Just fall if you need to

I'm here and I won't you now

Don't look down

Hold on forever

Just take my hand, hold on forever

Hold on forever

Just take my hand, hold on forever

"I'll find the girl of my dreams one day and I'll know she's the one when it hits me like lightning?" He said out loud.

But suddenly he saw the clouds turn grey and then lightning and thunder began to appear.

It was the sign of a chaos storm that happened once every fifty years when the seven chaos emeralds released all of their power all of a sudden to produce chaos control, without the emeralds needing to be in close contact with one another.

He became worried "Oh boy I'd better find some shelter soon or I'll..." He said but before he could finish he was sucked into a vortex in the cloud.

"Ahhh! HELP ME!" He shouted begging for help, but nobody heard him or so he thought.

Sally and Manic looked up and saw Kenget sucked in. They both became worried.

"Oh no Khan! We've got to save him." Sally said, looking at Manic. Manic shook his head "Agreed and let go of the tree he used to tether him and Sally to the ground.

They both soon went through the vortex as well but little did they know some of their other friends did as well.

As they were flying through the vortex they saw Sonic, Espio, Tails, Cream, Vanilla, Cheese, Sonia, Rouge and Knuckles in there as well.

"What are you guys doing here?" Manic asked.

"We all came to save Khan." Sonic explained why they are here.

Soon they all reached the end of the vortex and ended up in a stormy area near a Virginia Beach on Earth. But as they fell they all saw Ken land in the ocean, which was extremely rough looking.

"KHAN!" They all shouted in horror as they watched their friends get swept under water by the powerful current.