Chapter 15: Making the Right Choice and Getting Captured.

After the song Kensat on the edge of a cliff playing his flute in the same tune the mysterious girl sang to him.

He sadly sighed as he looked over the ocean hoping to still find that girl.

Suddenly Silver came up behind him, "Hey Kenif I could offer some advice far better than any dream girl, one warm, caring and in the flesh." He said pointing to a smiling Sonata playing with Cheese the Chao.

Ken smiled at her as Silver left, Kenlooked at his flute and sighed, then threw it into the ocean.

Kenthen turned to go and talk to Sonata, but then he heard a familiar voice and saw a girl in a black cloak walking along the beach.

He gasped 'It's her I knew she was real.' He thought as he jumped down the edge to go and see her.

"Hey! Wait! I want to talk to you!" He shouted as he tried to get the girl's attention.

The girl saw him but then began to run away.

He then started to chase after the girl and he continued to shout.

"Please wait, I just want to talk, you're the one who rescued me!" Ken shouted as he tried to talk to the girl.

The girl then jumped over a rock to hide, but Kensaw her.

"I've been searching for you for so long, I just wanted to say...." He said as he jumped over the rock to finally talk to the girl, but he instead landed in a cage and was locked.

"Hey what's going on?!" He shouted trying to get out of the cage, the girl then stepped in front of him and pulled down the hood of her cloak, revealing herself as Adagio Dazzle.

Kengrew angry "Who are you?! Let me out of the cage?!" He shouted angrily, shaking the cage to try and get out.

Adagio just laughed "Sorry but we can't have you ruining our plans." She said as Aria came out and placed a cover over the cage and began to move it to a hidden cave.

"Hey let me out right now?!" He shouted as the cage shook violently again when Aria moved it.

Both girls just laughed as they placed the cage in the cave way in the back and left it there.

Once they both were outside the cave Adagio got out a potion.

"Now for phase two." She said as she drank half of the potion and gave the rest to Aria.

Both girls soon turned into female cops in uniform.

Adagio turned into a cop with brown braided hair and blue eyes, named Lisa Melody.

Aria turned into a cop with black hair in a ponytail and brown eyes, named Petunia Octavia.

"Alright let's do this." Adagio said before making their way to the campsite where Sonata was staying.