Chapter 10: Exploring the Area Together.

The next day Sonata and Ken got ready to explore the area together.

Sonata had her hair in a ponytail and she was wearing another outfit that Vanilla had made.

The outfit was a knee length navy blue dress with short sleeves and black sandals.

She smiled widely as she and Ken began walking together through the woods.

Ken smiled at her and was in awe of her wonder and curiosity for seeing the forest.

What they didn't know was that Spike was following behind them.

Meanwhile the girls were all looking for Spike. "Are you sure you all sure you didn't see him?" Twilight asked, worried.

All the girls shook their heads. "Yes we're sure darling." Rarity said.

Twilight then looked to the ground sadly. Just then she saw Spike walking in the distance.

She smiled and ran towards him "SPIKE!" She called out happily as she ran to him.

Spike turned towards her and smiled "TWILIGHT!" He shouted and ran towards her.

He jumped into her arms as she hugged him.

"Where were you? I couldn't find you anywhere after we encountered Sonata's new crush." Twilight asked as she broke the hug between them.

Spike smiled "I was in Sonata's hair and I ended up getting separated from her after I got washed along with her dress." Spike said, explaining what happened to him.

Twilight's eyes widened "Oh. Are you okay? And what were you doing before I found you?" She asked putting Spike down.

"I'm fine and I was following Sonata and Kenon their 'date' to see if they would kiss." He said.

"Oh okay I'm glad that you're okay." Twilight said.

Spike smiled, "Thanks." He said as they walked back to the others.

When the girls saw Twilight coming back with Spike they were relieved.

"Spike, where were you?" Scootalo asked.

Twilight then explained the whole story so Spike wouldn't have to again for a second time.

"Oh, has Sonata kissed Ken yet?" Fluttershy asked, giggling.

Spike shook his head "No not yet." He said.

"Aww." Sweetie Belle said disappointed.

"But let's follow them to make sure they do." Twilight said.

"Right." All the other girls said at the same time as they all went to follow Sonata and Ken to make sure that they kissed.