Chapter 7: Agreeing to Help.

The next day Ken was on the beach playing a flute in the same tune the mysterious girl sang when she rescued him. Cheese was following him as company.

Ken sighed "That voice I can't get it out of my head. I've looked everywhere for her, Cheese. Where could she be?" He said as he stroked Cheese's head.

Meanwhile on the beach where she passed out. Sonata woke up and was shocked to see herself in the last place she had seen Khan. She could help but smile.

But she was a mess. She was soaking wet, her hair was loose and tangled, and her shirt's collar was missing a piece of fabric.

Suddenly she heard a rustle in the bushes and got scared.

Just then Twilight came through the bush. "Are you sure you saw Sonata, Sunset?" She asked.

Sunset then smiled and looked at Sonata "Yes I'm sure." She said and pointed to her.

Everyone looked forward to seeing Sonata and they all smiled, Sonata smiled back.

Suddenly their pets, Spike, Winona, Opal, Ray, Angel, and Tank, came forward and Spike was surprised by her appearance.

"Whoa Sonata what happened to you?" Spike asked curiously.

Sonata tried to tell them what had happened but nothing came out of her mouth when she tried to speak.

The girls were shocked "Sonata what happened to your voice?" Sunset asked as she touched her wrist.

Her eyes began to glow and she saw how Sonata had saved Khan, missed her bus, traded her voice to a mysterious person to try and find him and the deal she made with a mysterious person in order to find him.

As Sunset let go she was shocked "Oh that's how huh?" She said and Sonata nodded.

"What happened to her voice, Sunset?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Apparently she saved a Mobian monkey named Ken from drowning and she fell in love with him. But when she went to continue her journey to Florida she accidentally missed her bus because she was dreaming about Khan. So she sold her voice to a mysterious person in hopes of finding him again but she only has three day to have him kiss her or the mysterious person will drain her of all of her magic." Sunset explained the situation.

All the girls were shocked. "Well it's okay we'll just find that mysterious person and have her give you back your voice, we can all go home to Canterlot and you can...can....can just be miserable for the rest of your life." Applejack said as she suggested an idea for Sonata to get her voice back, but as she saw Sonata's sad expression about never seeing Ken again, she realized that it would be better just to help her.

Fluttershy smiled "Don't worry we'll all help you find that monkey." She said and Sonata smiled widely with joy.

Scootalo sighed "Man what we girls do for love." She said smiling while shaking her head.

Rarity then got out some dark blue fabric. "Now Sonata, darling, if you want this Ken fellow to see you as a lady, the first thing you have to do is dress like one. Now let me see." She said also getting out some golden ribbon to make Sonata a new dress to impress Khan.

Meanwhile, Ken and Cheese were walking down the beach with Ken still thinking about where Sonata could be. Suddenly Cheese saw a piece of dark magnet fabric in the water and knew that it belonged to Sonata. He got excited and flew to Khan.

"Chao chao! Chao chao!" Cheese said as he flew in front of Khan. "Cheese? Cheese?!" Ken said confused at first, but then shouted and ran after Cheese as the latter flew across the beach quickly to find Sonata.

Meanwhile, back with the girls, Rarity had just finished with Sonata's dress. "And there all finished. It may not be my best work but..." Rarity said as she finished the dress until Sweetie Belle interrupted her before Rarity could say more. "You look great Sonata, you look sensational." She said complimenting Sonata's new dress.

Sonata smiled as she lifted her hair up in a new dark blue dress, that was really just a piece of the dark blue fabric sloppily put around her with golden ribbon sloppily wrapped around it to keep it in place.

"Chao chao! Chao chao!" Cheese yelled which frightened the girls and their pets a bit. Cheese then came out from around a corner and flew towards them quickly.

"Ahhhh!" Fluttershy said as she immediately hid behind a rock with her friends.

Spike immediately ran and hid behind Sonata's hair as the latter climbed onto a rock.

Cheese then hugged Sonata very tightly until he heard Ken call him. "Cheese?!" Ken said as he went looking for him. Cheese then flew back towards him

Sonata was surprised to see Ken coming around the corner looking for Chao.

Cheese then flew in front of Kent o try and get him to see Sonata but Ken simply petted Chao before asking. "Quiet Cheese. What's gotten into you fella?" Ken asked before spotting Sonata on the rocks.

"Oh I see." He said before making his way to her.

Sonata smiled and quickly fixed her messy hair and put it over her shoulder.

"Are you okay miss? I'm sorry if this little guy scared you, he's harmless really..." Ken said as he petted Cheese's head but then when he looked at Sonata, who was just smiling at him, he noticed something.

"You seem very familiar, have we met?" He asked and Sonata shook her head. Cheese jumped between them. Ken looked at her smiling and took her hands. "We have met. I knew it. You're the one. The one I've been looking for. What's your name?" Ken asked excitedly.

Cheese looked at Sonata with a huge smile on his face waiting for the latter to speak, which would prove to Ken that she was the one who had rescued him.

But when Sonata tried to say her name, nothing came out. She then suddenly touched her throat as she remembered she traded her voice to the mysterious stranger.

Ken looked at her with worry. "What is it? What's wrong?" He asked.

Sonata then tapped her throat. "You can't speak?" He asked to which Sonata shook her head. Yes.

Ken then became sad. He let go of her hands and looked off to the side. "Oh then you couldn't be who I thought you could." He said sadly.

Cheese then blew out a stream of breath in disappointment, Sonata did the same as she blew a strand of hair away from her face. Suddenly she smiled and held up her bangs.

She then tried to show Ken how she was really the one who rescued him and how she lost her voice but Ken didn't understand. "What is it? You're hurt? No. You need help?" Ken asked but suddenly Sonata slipped off the rock, but Ken caught her.

"Whoa careful. I got you." Ken said as he caught her. They then looked into each other's eyes before Ken spoke again.

"Wow you must've really been through something, huh?" He asked. Sonata nodded.

"Don't worry I'll help you." Ken said. Before smiling and putting his arm around her shoulder and walked her away to get help. With Cheese following behind.

Sonata looked back at the others, who were all smiling at her and Rainbow Dash even gave her a thumbs up.