Chapter 23: The Wedding.

One Year Later....

A year after getting engaged Ken was standing at the end of a wedding aisle with his best man, Knuckles. He and Sonata would finally be tying the knot.

He was wearing a traditional Chinese red mandarin jacket with gold ties, a gold collar, golden sleeve edges, and black pants.

Knuckles was wearing a black suit, a white shirt with black buttons, a black bowtie, and black dress shoes.

The wedding was on the very same beach where Sonata had rescued him.

There were white chairs placed along the aisle of a long white carpet with golden edges, white jasmine petals scattered everywhere and at the end of the aisle where he was standing there was a white cloth dropped over a frame.

All of his friends were here including some new ones he made. Leo, Raph, Karai, Shini, Donnie, Mikey, Slash, Leatherhead, Amy Jones, Mondo gecko, Dr. Rockwell, April O'Neil, Kirby O'Neil, Timber Spruce, Button Mash, Rumble, Granny Smith, Big Macintosh, Sugar Bell, Shining Armor, Dean Cadence and all the girl's parents were even there as well.

Queen Aleena, Sonic, Sonia, and Manic's mom, was there with a small book in her hands. She was officiating the ceremony.

"Are you ready Ken?" Queen Aleena asked, looking at him.

Ken Took a deep breath then sighed. "Yes I am your majesty. " He said, smiling.

Queen Aleena smiled "Let the wedding commence!" She announced.

Soon music began to play and people started to come down the aisle.

First to come down was Pinkie Pie, the maid of honor, she was wearing a long pink dress, punk heels, and a pink flower hair piece and carrying a bouquet of pink lilies.

Then came Sweetie Belle, the flower girl. She was wearing a lilac purple dress, a lilac tiara, and lilac heels. She was throwing more jasmine petals from a white basket she had.

"Please stand for the bride." Queen Aleena had ordered and everyone stood and looked towards the direction Sonata would be coming from.

Manic, who was the Dj, then started playing a song with Starlight and Silver providing vocals.

Silver:

If I never knew you

If I never felt this love

I would have no inkling of

How precious life can be

And if I never held you

I would never have a clue

How at last I'd find in you

The missing part of me

In this world so full of fear

Full of rage and lies

I can see the truth so clear

In your eyes

So dry your eyes

And I'm so grateful to you

I'd have lived my whole life through

Lost forever

If I never knew you

(As the music played, Sonata started coming down the aisle looking so regal. She was wearing a red and gold hanfu, with red sandals, her hair was up in a bun, and she had a pink flower hairpiece. She was carrying a bouquet of red tulips.)