Chapter 13: A Plan to Capture Her Love.

What they didn't know was that the cause of tipping Sonata and Khan's boat was swimming in the water.

The figure swam through the lake before popping up inside a cave.

The figure turned out to be Aria Blaze in a dark purple wetsuit l with turquoise fins, goggles, and a snorkel.

She took off her head gear and her flippers as she walked toward her older sister Adagio Dazzle who was watching Sonata and Kenthrough her crystal ball.

"Adagio I ruined their chance to kiss like you asked." Aria said which caused Adagio to turn around and smile at her.

"Excellent Aria. Sonata's time is almost up and the poor sweet child will lose all of her magic which we'll use to help us conquer this world." She said before laughing.

Suddenly music began to play and they both started to sing.

Adagio:

(spoken) She may have feelings for him, but her lover boy over there doesn't doesn't!

Aria:

(spoken) I didn't see any sparks, did you?

Adagio:

(spoken) [laughs] No electricity whatsoever!

Aria:

(spoken) What's the poor sweet child to do?

Adagio:

It's such a shame

Aria:

It's such a crime

Adagio:

To be so close

Aria:

and yet so far

Adagio:

So overdue

Aria:

yet under-par

Adagio:

So out of time

Aria:

It's too sublime

Both:

Sweet Child!

Aria:

Poor child

Adagio:

And now her second sun has set!

Aria:

Dear child!

Adagio:

Lost child!

Aria:

There's still some hope-

Adagio:

Ya wanna bet?

Aria:

No.

Adagio:

One more day to get her love peck

Aria:

One more day to snag her man

Both:

And then the deal will be broken

Adagio:

(spoken) She'll be disgraced

Aria:

(spoken)Ugh Debased

Adagio:

Reviled

Both:

Poor child...!

But once they were finished Adagio then realized something and grew angry.

"What's wrong sister?" Aria asked with a serious look on her face.

"It's that monkey! He's actually starting to fall for her, even though we took away our sister's voice which is the only thing he can remember about the girl who saved him and fell in love with. The little tramp! Oh she's better than I thought. Grrr! At this rate it'll be kissing her by sundown soon." Adagio said angrily as she thought about how close Kenand Sonata are and how they could kiss each other before the sun sets soon.

Aria then had an idea and walked up to Adagio and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Well what if we kidnap her love and hide him away, she'll never get her kiss and she'll lose all of her magic to us." Aria said, suggesting another plan to stop Sonata from getting a kiss.

Adagio thought for a moment and smiled "Good idea Aria and I happen to have just the thing to lure him in." She said holding up the shell necklace she was holding Sonata's voice in.