Chapter 19: Fight and Getting Her Voice Back.

Meanwhile with Sonic and his friends they were discussing what to do now since they can't find Khan.

"Well I don't think we have a choice, we'll all have to go back to Mobius without him." Sonia said sadly.

While they were talking Adagio and Aria were looking at the sunset and smiling that it was almost down, meaning that Sonata would soon break her deal with them.

"We'll have to go back to Mobius but we can't give up hope that he can be found, right?" Sally asked.

"Yeah maybe." Espio said.

As Sonic and his friends were talking, Adagio and Aria heard Fluttershy's voice.

"Hurry my little friends." Fluttershy said as she led the animals to the fight.

"Well officers, do you think that maybe you could keep looking for Khan?" Sonic asked, turning towards them.

But before Adagio or Aria could answer, several birds flew over their heads, which caused them both to duck. Then several birds flew right past them, causing them both to spin around like a top.

This caused Sonic and his friends to start panicking.

Cheese however was relieved because he knew that something was off about those two officers and wanted someone to help prove them both to be trouble.

Suddenly when Adagio and Aria got back up again pelicans spilled water and seaweed over them from their beaks. One of the pelicans also had crabs in their beak and he dropped them on the two girls.

One of the crabs on each of their faces pinched their noses hard, causing them both to scream, but several sea stars stuck onto them both and one onto each of their mouths, silencing them.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Cream shouted in confusion.

"Get away from me you slimy little...whoa!" Adagio said angrily as she and Aria started pulling the sea stars off of themselves but they both were picked up by seals who then started to throw them to each other like a ball.

While the chaos was happening, Sonata, Khan, and Spike had managed to find Khan's friends from all the noise the fight was causing.

Spike was panting from exhaustion while Sonata and Kenwent over to see what was happening.

They were both in shock at what was happening, when they were close enough to the group to get a good look at what was happening.

While all of this chaos was happening, Kenraced towards his friends.

"Guys, it's so good to see you!" He shouted.

All of his friends were surprised and relieved "Kenwhere were you.? We couldn't find you, the police said that you were missing." Sally said with worry.

Ken was confused. "I wasn't missing, I was kidnapped." He said.

The others looked surprised. "KIDNAPPED?!" They all shouted in shock.

After the seals tossed them around for a bit , two of them threw Adagio and Aria into some deep water.

They both rose up from the water soaking wet and growled angrily at being thrown into the ocean.

Suddenly four dolphins came out of the water and spat in their faces.

Then two seagulls came and honked in their faces.

"Oh why you little!" Aria screamed as she and her sister started to shake the seagulls by their necks.

Cheese then decided that he wanted to help after a bit of struggling he managed to get out of Cream's arms. "Cheese?! What are you doing?!" She shouted as he flew towards the girls.

One of the seagulls was trying to pull off Adagio's necklace that held Sonata's voice, but Agadio was fighting back pretty hard.

Cheese then came up from behind Adagio, grabbed her hair and pulled really hard on it.

Adagio screamed in pain causing her to fall back into the ocean and the thread holding the charm around her neck to snap.

The charm then landed on a rock near where Sonata was standing and shattered.

As it did a singing orb of glowing yellow light came out and started making its way towards Sonata.

Ken gasped in shock at what was happening.

Sonic and his friends were shocked as well.

Adagio got up out of the water as she and Aria looked angrily at what's happening.

The orb then reached Sonata's throat, which caused Sonata to start singing again.

Kenthen had a realization when he heard her voice.

"Sonata?" He asked while smiling.

"Khan." Sonata said as she looked at him, so relieved to be able to speak again.

Cheese then flew up to Sonata and hugged her. She smiled as she hugged him back. "Chao chao!" Cheese shouted excitedly as he turned to Khan.

"You can talk. You're the one." Ken said as ran up to Sonata and held her hands as Cheese broke the hug with her and flew back to Cream.

"Get away from her!" Adagio shouted, but he ignored her.

"It was you all the time!" Ken shouted as he held Sonata in his arms.

"Oh Khan, I wanted to tell you." Sonata said before she and Kenleaned in for a kiss, but they didn't notice the sun completely setting in the background.

"Kenno! You're too late. You're too late." Adagio said as the sun finally set, and used her magic to pull the two of them apart. She then laughed evilly along with Aria as they immediately dropped their disguises and ran towards their sister.

Sonata tried to run but Adagio had managed to get a firm grip on her.

"So long lover boy." Aria said mockingly before disappearing with their sister.

"SONATA!" Ken shouted as he tried to grab her, but failed miserably.