Chapter 24: A Happy Family.

10 years later......

A decade after their special day, Sonata and Ken were walking through the woods with their two children.

8 year old twins, Ariel and Eric, named after the two main characters from Sonata's favorite Disney movie.

Ariel was a human just like her mom, she had the same skin tone as Sonata but she had brown hair up in a ponytail with a pink hair tie holding it in place, blue eyes and was wearing a pink t-shirt with Princess Ariel on it, blue jeans and blue sneakers.

Eric was a monkey like his dad but he had light blue fur and powdery blue skin, and cerise eyes. He was wearing a red t-shirt, blue jeans, a headband similar to the one Ken wears and always walks around barefoot like his dad.

"Mommy. Daddy, are we almost there?" Ariel asked.

"Yeah my feet are tired." Eric complained.

Sonata and Ken both chuckled. "Don't worry we're almost there." Sonata said.

Soon they arrived at the very same beach where Sonata had saved Ken and where they had gotten married. 

Ariel was in awe. "So this is where you and mom met?" Ariel asked.

Both parents shook their heads while smiling.

"That's so cool. Can you please tell us the story of how you met and fell in love?" Eric asked, looking at them with puppy eyes.

They both looked at each other and smiled. "Sure kids gather around." Ken said as the family sat in a little circle so Ken could tell his story.

"This is the tale of how your mom and I fell in love." He said gently before looking at Sonata.

Sonata smiled and blushed as she looked at him.

The couple then began to tell their kids their love story as the sun started setting over the horizon.

THE END.