Trouble

No pov:

It's been a week since Kai started training his other abilities. Cole and Lloyd have been taking care of him since he was exhausted after a few minutes of training.

Kai pov:

I was cuddling Cole, don't you dare call me a snuggle bug( Nya), recharging from my last training session.

Then the alarm when off.

"What do we have, Pixal?"

Zane asked as we were running in, changing into our gi as we did so.

"A hostage situation at Chen's noodle shop."

"Alright, we got this guys!"

Lloyd yelled out.

"Description of the hostage please, Pix."

"Two kids, twin girls. One has blonde hair, the other black."

We gave an affirmative nod and hopped into our vehicles.

5 minutes later (Kai pov still):

We got there and ran in. I froze when I saw the girls, and who was holding a gun to their heads.

"Put the gun down-."

"Alex?"

I cut Lloyd off. The man who was holding the gun to the blonde girl's head. His hair was white and he had bright orange eyes...

Tears fill my eyes.

"DADDY!"

The girls cried out to me.

"Kaite, come to Daddy. Slowly."

I collapsed onto my knees. I could hear a ringing in my ears.

.

"Kai?"

.

"Are you ok?"

.

.

"How do you know the girls?"

"Daddy is coming Kailey and Katelyn."

I stood up, walking towards Alex.

"There's a good girl, maybe I'll let your friends live if you keep this up."

He took the gun off of Kailey's, the blonde, head and pointed it at me.

"I'll give you a choice, I shoot you and leave you here, or I take one of your crushes' lives and take you and the girls back to the lab."

"Shoot me."

"KAI ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Cole yelled out.

"You've made your decision."

He aimed it at my stomache and pulled the trigger. My darker than normal blood started to pool out. Then Alex disappeared. My friends run to me, I could tell right before I passed out, someone caught me.

.

.

.

Cole pov:

After the gun shot, idk what happened. My legs just started running until I grabbed him.

"Daddy hurt again?"

The girl with black hair asked.

"How old are the two of you?"

I tried to turn away from the subject.

"Five."

The blonde answered.

"And who is you mother? Maybe you can stay with her?"

"No mama."

"Only Daddy, Papa, and Dada, and Dada looks like you."

"Papa looks like the one in green."

Both girls answered.

"This.. is unbelievable... Kai is healing himself?!"

Zane exclaimed. Now that I look at it, the wound is glowing slightly and putting itself back together.

"Hey Zane, can you do a DNA check on these girls? There is something oddly familiar to them."

Zane nodded, the girls in between me and Lloyd, I'm holding Kai, as we walked back to our vehicles, mine towing Kai's.

Lloyd pov( in the monestary):

Cole, Zane, the girls, and I went to Zane's room. Zane took a scan of the girls and had a shocked face.

"Who are their parents?"

I asked nervously for some reason.

"----------"
_____________________________
523 words