Consequences

Kai pov:

I woke up on top of Lloyd and Cole, all of us in another person's pants, another person's shirt and my binder was thrown off to the side. I sat up. And went to the bathroom, already feeling the hang over. I looked into the mirror and screamed. I had a shit ton of hickeys

Lloyd and Cole scrambled to get to me. Then they ran the other way. Why? Cause I yelled this.

"I SWEAR TO THE FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER! IF YOU TWO GOT ME PREGNANT I WILL HAVE YOU HEADS!"

.. I immediately puked after.

I texted Nya to see if she could get me a pregnancy test. She said she would and she'll be back from the store in 30 minutes.

When she got back and gave it to me, I ran to the bathroom, and used it. 20 minutes later, I wanted to kill a black and a green ninja.

"Kai, are you ok in there?"

Nya asked through the door.

"Can you bring Lloyd and Cole here please?"

Once she got back with them, I opened the door.

"I'm going to kill you both."

They screamed, then they realized.

"Wait, you're pregnant?"

Stars seemed to form in their eyes and they started to cry from joy. Kaitlyn and Kailey saw them hugging me and crying happy tears and were confused.

"You two are going to be big sisters."

"We are?!"

"Mhm."

"Then why are Papa and Dada crying?"

"Cause they're big babies."

"We have a chance to help you raise our kids, that's why we're crying!"

Cole yelled.

"I'm not crying!"

Lloyd yelled.

"Mhm."

Something clicked for Nya.

"Nononono no. If you're pregnant that means mommy mode be will be back."

She shuttered a bit.

"What's 'mommy mode'?"

"I overwork myself just a bit."

"A bit?! A BIT?! KAI you fucking passed out multiple times from lack of sleep, food, and water cause you were to busy taking care of a bird! Not even a human child!"

"It wasn't that bad-"

"We had to rush you to the nearest hospital when we found you and all you did was ask to take care of the twins."

"And? I'm a father."

"Kai, that's not healthy!"

"It's fine Nya, I won't go into mommy mode."

"Mhm, and I'm a 2000 year old tree."

"I have help, I didn't have help then!"

"Fine, but I swear, if you go into mommy mode, I am not going to help you when you pass out, or pay for the medical bills."

"You won't have too cause there will be none!"

And then I passed out. No clue why, but I passed out. But I feel different.. I feel.. protective?.. and clingy..

Cole, Lloyd, and Nya were checking on me since, ya know, I passed out. I latched my arms around Lloyd's neck, he was the closer of the two, and I wanted cuddles god damn it.

"Did his mental state just.. change?... Like that??"

Lloyd asked.

"That's.. creepy.."

Cole responded.

"Just cuddle me, for the love of the fsm."

Nya walked out.

"Good luck, I've never seen how he acts when pregnant, but good luck."

"Nya wait!"

I hiss after Cole yelled to get some help from my sister. He didn't notice that he was about to fall.

"What Lloyd?"

He turned and faced us.

"Believe it or not, that wasn't me."

Cole looked at me. I point to where he was about to start running.

"Pay attention dumbass."

He saw someone had left water on the ground.

"Holy shit, Kai, thank you."

He took a towel and dried the ground. Lloyd got up, attempting to get me off of him, but I held on.

"Why are you being stubborn, Kai?"

Lloyd asked

"Says one of the two boys that got me pregnant."

I respond

"I can already see how these next nine months are gonna go."

Cole added

"... Four months.."

I corrected

"How only four?"

Lloyd asked

"Easy, I'm not human. Remember? It only takes four months for a pregnancy for my kind."

I answered

"Well shit. this is gonna be a long 4 months."

Cole ended.

And that they are right.
___________________________________
695 words