Lab Life 2

Lloyd pov:

After Kai passed out, we didn't know what to do, so we just sat there. After a few hours, he woke up.

"Kai!"

Cole yelled out.

"Ugh, did I pass out again?"

"Yeah."

I answered him. He tried standing, but Zane stopped him.

"You need rest."

"I'll get it at the lab, if I don't complete this mission soon, he'll kill the kids."

We looked at him in shock.

"What is this mission?"

"..."

"Kai."

"I need to... kill this person."

He pulled out a picture and showed Zane. He stood up then instantly almost fell again.

"Woah there Kai, Zane's right, you need rest."

Cole said as he caught him.

"I never wanted to get blood on my hands, but if it means our kids are safe and you get some rest-"

"No. I have to be the one that does it. He'll hurt you if you take the kill."

He told me.

"Won't he understand if you're sick?"

"Cole's right, it'll kill you if you keep going like-"

"That's what he wants! I don't die like normal people do. Unless my soulmates are dead, I can't truly die, but I can fade. I can revive after fading. He wants to find where me and my siblings revive!"

He yelled at us, then started coughing again.

"I will be able to get us out on the full moon but for now, we're stuck."

He said after he stopped coughing. I then got an idea.

"What if we kill something else? Or find our version of my dad and he can help us!"

"Sorry Lloyd, I've tried those. They didn't work. And judging by the fact that both you and Cole have fangs right now, you both might attack random people, including your dad."

"I have what now?"

Cole and I said in sync.

"You're both half vampire, Lloyd, when you were in the lab with me, your human DNA was turned to vampire DNA. So you have fangs."

"Is it creepy to anyone else how not even 6 months ago, we found out Kai isn't human and now we're finding out we're not human either?"

Jay said.

"So you knew you and Zane are dragon shifters and Nya is a werewolf?"

"IM A WHAT NOW?!"

The three exclaimed.

"Dragon shifters are people that can change to dragons or dragons that can change to people. Werewolves are kind of well known."

Suddenly, we heard footsteps. We all quiet down. Then Kai saw who it was.

"Katara?"
____________________________
418 words