Reunited? or a Trap?

Lloyd pov:

"Katara?"

Kai asked the girl that actually looks like him.

(A/n: this is her.)

"Kai? Is that you?"

"Kai? Is that you?"

She asked back.

"Before I can trust you're Katara, and you can trust that I'm Kai, which of my kids are the oldest and how much older is the oldest to the second oldest?"

"Kai, don't you think that's a bit unfair? I mean, you haven't even told us that."

"Cole, if she's the real Katara, she knows. She's the only other person than Hallow that does."

"Can I answer now?"

"Go ahead."

"Most people would say that you have twins so you can't have an oldest, but Kailey is older than Kaitlyn, that alone most people would get wrong, she older by about 6 minutes, but you probably want the specific number, which is 5 minutes 16.75 seconds."

"Yep, that my twinster."

"Will y'all stop with that already? I swear you boys are the worst."

"Calm down, you know I was doing it just to piss you off."

"So? Friend or foe?"

"Friend, Lloyd. Meet my little sister, Katara."

"You're only older than me by ten minutes!"

"Still older."

He went into another coughing fit. He tried passing out on us again, but Cole got him to stay awake.

"Is he okay?"

"He's sick."

"With what?"

"We... Zane?"

"Don't look at me, I've done several scans and can't figure it out. His body isn't sick, but he's very obviously sick."

"What are you saying then Zane?"

"I know what this is then. We call it White Plage. It has nothing to do with his actual body, but his soul. Bring him here."

Katara cut Zane off from answering my question. Cole took Kai to her and she laid him down. Sho then took a glowing red vial of a glowing substance, opened it, then gave it to Kai.

"What was that?"

Nya asked.

"Liquid healing magic, the only thing to stop this sickness."

A few seconds later, Kai was in another coughing fit, but he looked better.

"Take it easy there bro."

"Easy for you to say."

She helped him up and he almost fell again.

"You need rest."

"That I can't get. I'm on a mission, my kids are at risk."

"You got captured again?! Have those scientists done anything to you or my nieces?!-"

"And nephews..."

Kai said that last part quietly. Katara wiped her head around.

"What?"

She asked extremely terrifyingly.

"Surprise!..."

"Lab or choice?"

"Uhh, liquid courage."

"Same guys?"

He blushed a lot.

"Well, let's go kill this person so I can still be an aunt long enough to meet my nephews."

"Alright."

Time left for mission: 24/36 hours.

______________________________
447 words