Telling Wu and Jay

A/n: before we get started with the new chapter, just know that even though Wu and Jay accept him, they don't really think that if he is a man that he should give birth to a child. Now onto the story!

Kai's pov:

To say I was nervous was a tremendous understatement. I was shaking against Lloyd.(Kai's cuddled up on Lloyd's back)

Cole, Lloyd, and I are going to tell Zane, Wu, and Jay about the pregnancy, and that I'd need to book appointments with a specific person, since my family's pregnancies are different than human pregnancies.

This is going to go up in flames. No pun intended.

Lloyd and Cole walked into the living room.

Zane, Wu, and Jay were on the couch.

"Why did you call us here today boys?"

Wu asked.

"W-well, um, uncle, just know that this happened when we got drunk."

Lloyd stammered out.

"Oh my father, what did you three do?"

Wu asked sternly, like he's about to lecture us.

"W-we are.. uh.. g-going to have a child."

Cole studdered out.

"How in Ninjago can that happen?!"

Jay stood up and slammed his hands on the coffee table.

"I haven't gotten the surgery done yet, or started hormone therapy."

After I said that, everyone looked at with a 'WTF DO YOU MEAN' look on their faces.(minus Cole and Lloyd.)

Zane spoke up first.

"Do you have higher testosterone, dispite being born a girl?"

I nodded, then buried my face into the back out Lloyd's neck. He jumped a little.

"So, how long have you known?"

Zane asked.

"Two hours."

Cole said.

"Two hours?!"

I yelled, picking my head up to look at him.

"Yeah Kai, when you passed out, you were out for an hour."

Lloyd 'reassured' me.

"Wait, he passed out?!"

Zane yelled. Zane never yells. Fuck.

"Yeah, but it wasn't normal, it was like he fell asleep standing up. Not lightheaded dizzy pass out."

Cole explained to Zane.

"Did he hit his head?"

"No."

After Lloyd answered the last of his questions, Zane took a sigh of relief.

"Then what caused him to pass out?"

"The mental change. I've seen it with my biological siblings."

Everyone stared at me.

"... Elaborate."

"As you know now, I am not human, and pregnancy takes a different effect on different species."

"Mhm."

"Well, my biological siblings, most of them anyways, have kids of their own."

"Mhm."

"My first pregnancy was different from how this one will be, but my siblings' pregnancies were similar to this one. Pass out, wake up, different mental state, clingy and or protective. In that order."

"I get that, so are you clingy or protective?"

I buried my face in Lloyd's neck again.

"Clingy, got it."

Zane stated after my reaction. I just wanna go to sleep! Making a baby in four months takes a lot of energy, twice that of a human pregnancy cause it's in half the time.

"Oh, and Wu."

"Yes Kai."

"I need to got to a specific doctor, but, uh.."

"But?"

"I'm going to need traveler's tea to get there.."

"Which realm do you need to go too?"

"It's a pocket dimension between the 3 and 4 realm."

"No such thing."

"Sir, with all due respect, how do you think I had the twins? Wasn't a doctor here in Ninjago. My older sibling took me there to get checkups done and the actual delivery done. They said he could be trusted with my secret of, ya know, my powers."

"... I'll try to get you there. How-"

"Use a half leaf less than what you would use to go to the 4 realm."

"Thank you. And take care of my great niece or nephew."

"Oh, I'm most likely gonna have two or more kids this go around."

"How do you-?"

"Twins or more kids are normal in my family, seeing as me and my 20 ish biological siblings were all born in one day. Most of my nephew's and nieces have a twin, or more litter mates."

After all of the said they understood, I said...

"Now can we please go to bed? I'm exhausted!"

Cole and Lloyd walked me out, took me to Cole's room (they 'slept' in Lloyd's room.). They laid me down and laid next to me, cuddling me.

I'm glad I have these two with me this time.
________________________________________
727 words