They Were Surprised

Cole pov:

It's been two weeks since we found out Kai was pregnant... May the First Spinjitzu Master help us all get through the next three and a half months.

Kai has been extremely clingy and protective of me and Lloyd, to the point one of us has to be at least holding his hand at all times, and we've had to stop Kai from attacking people multiple times, just because they looked at us funny.

His first appointment is today, so hopefully we can get some news on the baby(s).

Master Wu is getting the traveler's tea now. He might want hurry cause Kai and Lloyd are waking up now.

"Mhmm..."

And Kai is waking up first. Great.

"Mmm..."

There's Lloyd.

*Knock knock*

"Yes?"

I responded to whoever is knocking at Kai's door.

"Get ready for your appointment, I've got the tea."

Master Wu said through the door.

"Okay, will do sir."

Kai sat up after I answered. He got up and got dressed quickly and laid back down with Lloyd. He hasn't been using his hair gel lately cause it takes him away from our touch, or he says.

I got dressed and brushed my hair with my brush, then took Kai's brush. I sat down on the bed. Lloyd had finally accepted that he was awake. He got up and got ready. I brushed my, might as well be, boyfriend's brown hair.

Now you might be wondering, why aren't we dating yet? Three words. Kai's not ready. He's told us this every time we try to ask him, and we won't push him.

Lloyd came out of the bathroom ready to go as I finished brushing Kai's hair. We all went to grab breakfast.

"Morning friends!"

Zane said a little too cheerfully as he sat down three plates of pancakes... And they are all our different favorite flavors. Kai's are chocolate chip, Lloyd's are blue berry, and mine are...

"Zane, didn't you say cake pancakes were basically impossible to make?!"

"I found a way."

"And they're chocolate cake?"

When he nodded, I accidentally tripped my two 'friends' racing towards to the pancakes Zane made me.

After Lloyd and Kai sat down Zane started speaking.

"You are at what point would be the 1-2 month mark according to my calculations, correct Kai?"

"Yep."

He answered as he took a bite of his pancakes.

"Then you should be able to see how many you are going to have."

The shock made both me and Lloyd choke. Kai sipped on some herbal tea he's been drinking since the second day of his pregnancy.

The reason I choked was because I'm not really ready for the surprise of how many we'll have.

It's not like we already prepared a baby room for twins or anything... Ok, we did, but can you blame Lloyd and I? We're gonna be dads to most likely two or more babies!

The only thing we haven't gotten was baby food, because we don't know how long it takes to spoil.

Kai sat down his tea and put a hand on his stomach.

"I wonder how many of you are growing in there."

He smiled sweetly, looking at his currently flat stomach. Zane said if it's more than two children that he'll start showing soon, but we'll find out today.

Then Kai looked as if he we're gonna puke and ran to the bathroom. Us being worried, we ran after him. And of course, morning sickness is taking its toll on him.

After Kai was done emptying his stomache, we helped him clean up and walk back to the table.

"I'm fine to walk on my own."

Kai complained.

"Fine Mr. Mood Swings, it's not like you didn't throw up or anything."

He hit me in the head shortly after that sentence... Not saying I didn't deserve it, but it was worth it.

We finished our breakfast and Master Wu opened the portal for us.

We said our goodbyes and hopped through. Kai walked up to the building we had been teleported Infront of.

A tall, slim man opened the door partially. His eyes widened in surprise and he swig the door open.

"It's.. actually you..."

Tears formed in his eyes.

"Hey Hallow, it's been a while."

Kai responded. The man he called 'Hallow' hugged him. When he let go he slapped him.

"Tell me when you go out of contact with us for five years the next time ya do, Kai! You scared all of us to death!"

"Sorry, got busy. Adoptive parents went missing, taking care of my adoptive sister and twins, saving the 12 realms of creation, and trying to get just a little down time takes up a large portion of your schedule."

"Oh my god, just like your siblings."

Hallow looked at me and Lloyd.

"They the fathers again?"

"Yep. Slept together under the influence of liquid courage."

"Ahh. Come in."

He stepped to the side and let us in.

"I only do appointments for Kai and his family, so my work place is my home. I'm the only person in this realm except for-"

"HONEY! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!"

"KAI HAS RETURNED! AND HE BROUGHT HIS BOYFRIENDS!"

We all went red, then he looked at us, probably thinking we were together.

"My wife, she and I are the only two in the realm. Dragons visit us ever so often, along with Kai's family."

"How has Amber been, it's been a while since I've seen her."

"... She wants kids."

Kai's head tilted to the side.

"Isn't that, like, your one rule?!"

Hallow groaned.

"Yes! Thank you! You understand!"

After a moment more of Kai and Hallow talking, they stopped.

"Cole, Lloyd, sit here."

He pointed to two seats next to a bed. Kai laid down on said bed and took off his shirt. We sat down where told.

Hallow started rubbing a pink gel on Kai's stomache and started up the ultrasound machine.

-Time skip ten minutes cause I said so-

We walked out, my mind still wrapping around how many we're having. Hallow opened a portal home.

"So~?"

Nya asked as soon as we got back.

"We're having twins!"

Lloyd shouted.

Everyone started congratulating us. Then Kai's stomach rumbled.

"Lunch is on me!"

The happy aunt yelled.

We went to Kai's favorite sushi restaurant and had a good time. (We did not drink alcohol!)

______________________________
1067 words