Lab Life

Just a heads up before you read the story, there will be gore, abuse, transphobia, anxiety, depression, starvation, and many other triggers in chapters coming up. Please skip if you need to.

Kai pov:

After being thrown into the cell, Cole and Wu haven't said anything. Wu, a few minutes later, got out of his shock and said something that surprised almost everyone.

"Garmadon?"

The burnett looked up from the younger Cole and looked at him.

"Wu, is that you?"

"Yes."

The kid Cole looked up to Garmadon.

"I'll only be a second, young vamp."

Kid Cole got off of Garmadon and Garmadon stood up and walked to his brother. I smirked a bit before sitting down.

"Why are you smirking, Kai?"

"Cuz those two were known as the chaos twins when they were teenagers up until their thirties."

I answered Lloyd.

"How is this possible?"

Cole asked.

"Time is messed up here, and I know Lloyd is technically younger than us, but when I was 5, or about that old, I met you and Lloyd and y'all were the same age as me. For Wu and Garmadon, I met them about 70 years ago, when they were still 5, I was 4."

Everyone looked at me to say WHAT THE FUCK KAI?! I think Cole was about to, when she came in.

"Oh Katie~~! Mommy is back~~!"

My face paled. Not Dr Hero. She's the worst.

"I think your wings need a bit of a trim~!"

I hid behind the older Cole. She opened the door to the room and walked in.

"Ma'am, we don't know a Katie, I think you're in the wrong-"

"Ah~, there you are."

She cutoff Lloyd and grabbed my arm. I grabbed onto anything I could, but failed to escape her. She pulled me to a room in the middle of the lab and strapped me down to a table, on my stomache. She injected me with a chemical that made my wings come out. She then began to rip them out, causing me to scream.

Lloyd pov:

A few minutes of being pulled out of the cell we were in, we heard Kai screaming. He sounded like he was in pain, and all Cole and I could do was listen and cry. After what seemed like forever, Kai stopped screaming. A few moments later, he was thrown back in the cell we're in.

We ran to see if he was ok. He was bleeding from his back and unconscious. Why isn't he healing himself like he did before?!

A Dr came in.

"My name is Dr Fellow. I help Kai survive this hell. He needs medical attention that I can provide."

He seemed to be telling the truth.

"Only if we go too."

"Deal. Follow me."

We did as told, Cole carrying Kai.

Dr Fellow is tall and skinny, has brown straight hair, dark brown eyes, glasses, and is rather pale.

We stopped.

"Lay Kai on this bed, I'll be right back."

We put him down on the bed. Dr Fellow came back with a bowl of water with something in it, a rag, and some bandages. As he sat the stuff down, I got angry.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE VENGESTONE!"

"Dr Hero is constantly covered in holy water, it stunts Kai's healing abilities and leaves scars like the one on his face. Water soaked with vengestone is the only way to help him."

He started cleaning Kai's wounds.

"And who is Dr Hero?"

"The one that did this to him."

After cleaning his wounds, Dr Fellow wrapped bandages around them. Kai woke up a bit with a groan when he was finished.

"Ugh, what happened? Dr Fellow?"

"Dr Hero got to you before anyone could say anything to her."

"What did she do to you?"

Nya asked.

"Sh-she... She took my wings.."

All of us look at him in horror. It's a miracle he didn't die.

"This is what that nightmare I had while ago was about.."

He started shaking and crying.

"I- I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean for y-you to be stuck here!"

We, me and Cole, went up to our boyfriend and hugged him around the neck, whispering sweet nothings to him. After a while, he calmed down.

We went back to the cell, until a clone came in. We followed it to where other clones of Alex where being made. A clone in the middle of the room spoke up.

"Katie, you have a mission, take your friends to show them how to stay alive here. And remember what happened if you disobey."

He handed Kai some stuff and told us to get moving.

Kai ran out the building and into the forest before going into a coughing fit. He used a tree for support before we got to him.

"Kai, are you ok?"

He continued to cough and got shaky. After he finished coughing, he tried to stand on his own and passed out. I caught him before he hit the ground.

Is everyday here going to be like this?
__________________________
843 words