four

chapter four: reality is, you're either the cat or the mouse

episode three: wanna play a game?

CHLOE STARTS UNDRESSING SLOWLY BEFORE stopping and laughing at how awkward it was

CHLOE STARTS UNDRESSING SLOWLY BEFORE stopping and laughing at how awkward it was. "I'm sorry, but cyber-sex is not hot, at all. Why the hell are we even doing this?"

Mr. Branson groans through the laptop. "God, you are killing me right now."

"You're killing yourself. You could be here with me." She gestures around her huge bedroom. "Instead you are choosing to watch this through your laptop screen instead of in person."

"Cyber-boundaries, Chloe. Safer that way. Last night was a slip up that can't happen again, there is still an investigation going on." He explains again, trying to leave out the part on how he's more afraid of getting caught with an underage girl.

Chloe rolls her eyes at this. "You are boring and your game is boring." She sits up more as she smirks at Mr. Branson. "Mine on the other hand, way more exciting."

This definitely grabs his attention. "I'm listening."

"After last night, when you left the classroom first, an idea came to mind. Right now, there is a very naughty picture of me hidden somewhere in there."

Chloe tries not to laugh at how panicked he looks. "I would highly recommend trying to find it before someone else does, since I don't know how you would explain this away."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, Chloe, no." She doesn't finish listening to Mr. Branson pleas, instead just ending the call and chuckling to herself.

∘∘∘

Riley looks at her phone, waiting for Noah to text back and disappointed that he hasn't. "I still haven't heard from Noah. Everything was going great on the football field, then he raced off like the McRib was back."

"Please, he's clearly afraid to make a move, and you're too pretty for these romantic special olympics." Chloe tells her.

Riley chuckles at her friend's boldness. "Don't be mean."