brooke maddox

brooke maddox: 5

brooke maddox: 5.11.16

"OKAY TO BE HONEST, THIS whole 'final goodbye' thing really freaks me out

"OKAY TO BE HONEST, THIS whole 'final goodbye' thing really freaks me out. It's totally morbid and it's pretty cheesy, but I guess it would have been nice to hear what Riles had to say before we lost her."

"Okay so, I think I wrote some crap down. Here we go. #1 my beautiful Emma, there are no words to describe what you went through. but I know you're going to get through it. You help me find a spotlight of my own, so I didn't have to ride shotgun for the rest of my life with some Nina esque bitch. So thank you."

#2 aka the light of my life, Chloe. I love you so much and you are my best friend. I don't even want to think about what my life would be like without you. A lot has changed for you recently, and not all in a good way, but I know you and I know you are going to power through it."

#3 someone I never would have expected, Carla. Wow, how cliche is it that I feel for my best friends sibling. The best friends brother romance is way over done, so I decided to make it best friend sister. For years we barley even spoken and now you are pretty much my favourite person. When I needed a shoulder to cry on, or even just someone to talk to, you were always there. Thank you for everything."

"And that's it. Hugs to the lovers, kisses to the haters and side eye to the frenemies. Peace out Lakewood, it's been way too real."