noah foster

noah foster: 5

noah foster: 5.15.16

"HELLO THERE FRIENDS, ADMIRERS, outcasts and whoever else may be out there listening

"HELLO THERE FRIENDS, ADMIRERS, outcasts and whoever else may be out there listening. I'm Noah Foster and welcome to the morgue."

"In light of last year's killing spree, I can't help but think is there more to come? Here are some things I just want to put out there before they 'cue the creepy music' and the ambiguous shadow on my life."

"To Audrey, my partner in crime, the bi curious to my virgin. Is it twisted that I just want you to die right after me so that we can still just kick it in the afterlife? And that pact we made guarantees friendship permanently, with no exclusions for untimely death, so you're not getting out of this one easy. You're my hero, Audrey Jensen. I love you."

"Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the 17 years of my life. I've made friends, I've lost some and never once, have I ever, said 'I'll be right back' with a serial killer on the loose. Not one time."

"I got drunk, I kissed a girl, up until this point, I survived. So if you're watching this and I have made it to that big non-denominational kingdom in the sky, please carry on my legacy. Keep searching for answers and I just hope that my death was something iconic. I'm talking Janet Leigh in Psycho... and it better not have been off camera."