carla perez

carla perez: 5

carla perez: 5.14.16

"OKAY, UH HI

"OKAY, UH HI. SORRY I'M awkward. I'm sort of confused as to what to say."

"I guess I would be nice to have a sort of just incase video for the rare chance that I'm going to end up dead. Wow, that's even weird to hear out loud. I never imagined myself saying that. Sorry, I'm off track, my bad."

"Before, I never really had friends. I know it sounds sad, but I didn't care. I had my sister and that's all that really mattered to me. Then somehow, I got thrown into all this drama with killers and murder, and now I have 7."

"You watching this video probably means that I'm dead. So, Chloe, my baby sister. I'm sorry. I love you so much and I know you are going to do great things in life. My only regret is not being there to see the amazing person you become."

"Now for the most surprising thing in all of this. Yes, even more surprising than the serial killer, I have a girlfriend. I for one, never thought I would say those words. I wanted to stay focused on me and school until I got to college, but Brooke, you sort of snuck up on me, and I'm beyond grateful. You were my first girlfriend, first kiss, and I wouldn't have had it any other way."

"That's all I really have to say, hope everything goes good in case of the small chance Lakewood is thrown into another series of murders."

"Bye!"