if i die videos

if i die: noah's video idea

"SO YOU WANT US TO record final thoughts, incase we all are hunted down by a serial killer again?"

"Exactly!" Noah smiles as he answers Chloe's question.

"Realistically, what even are the odds of that happening again?" Kieran shares his imput.

Noah thinks over Kieran's words for a few seconds before responding. "Actually pretty likely. Especially considering how much murder our town has already seen. We can never be too careful."

"Noah, are you serious?" Brooke looks at the boy in front of her, wondering where he comes up with the things he suggests and says.

Noah looks around at all of his friends surrounding him, seeing they all had the same expression as Chloe. "Oh c'mon you guys, this would be so fun."

"Uh, not so much fun if we actually die. No way, I'm not doing it." Chloe says.

"Well." Noah looks to her. "Would you rather die with no one hearing what your last words?"

"I think it's a great idea. It sounds cool." Carla tries to get everyone to see the fun in the idea Noah's pitching.

Noah gestures over to Carla. "Wow, thank you. Finally, someone listens to me."

Audrey hits him in the shoulder softly. "Hey, I listen to you."

"Oh, you know what I mean." Noah waves her off. "Back me up, c'mon."

Audrey sighs and stands up dramatically. "I can honestly tell you all, that out of all of Noah's ideas, this isn't even the weirdest."

"That is not backing me up, not even in the slightest." Noah eyes go wide as he looks at Audrey.

"Well, it convinced me, I'm in." Carla declares.

"You know what, what the hell. I'll do it too." Brooke says.

"I'll do it, but only if my girl does too." Jake announces while throwing his arm around Chloe.

Kieran looks over to Emma. "Same here."

"Ugh, fine." Chloe groans. "I'll do it. I don't want to be the odd one out. Besides since we're kinda celebrities now, they can play my famous last words on TV so everyone else can mourn me too."

Noah has the biggest grin on his face, happy people are finally starting to see the good side of his weird idea. He turns over to Audrey, waiting to see if she would join them.

"Why are you looking at me." She throws her hands up. "You already knew I was in the second the idea left your brain."

Everyone turns their eyes towards Emma, realizing she was the only one of them who had been silent the entire conversation. The group of them had been pretty much walking on egg shells around her since the night Piper was revealed to be the one stalking and murdering their friends.

"I don't even know what I'd say." Emma admits, feeling all the eyes on her.

"Say whatever, you don't have to think about it too much." Kieran whispers to her.

Emma looks around at all of her friends before finally agreeing. "Alright, I'll do it."

"Yay!" Noah jumps out of his seat and races away. "I'll go get my laptop."