Chapter 7:Responsibility

Kyungsoo is staring right straight into Hyun's eyes.The cause of his nightmares is standing right infront of him and smiling."Oh..Hyun.Come sit next to Kyungsoo.I need to talk to you both."Mr. Do said.Hyun bowed and proceeded to sit next to Kyungsoo.He intentionaly brushed their hands together making Kyungsoo eyes grow wide."Erhem..What do you want to tell us Appa?"Kyungsoo asked.. not even bothering to look at Hyun,which is touching Kyungsoo's thigh."Well...Kyungsoo,Hyun..You both are getting older.Hyun,you're already 20.Study well.Then go find someone and live a happy life.Work for the company,Be Kyungsoo's assistant..you'll get a very worthy pay.Kyungsoo,I know it's hard for you..Being the heir and future succesor of the company.You don't have time for love.But,As your duty..you are arranged to be married to another wealthy family member.It had been like that for generations."Mr.Do said."Alright Mr.Do..I'll try my best to help Kyungsoo take care of the company."Hyun said."Good Hyun,no matter what happens,be there for Kyungsoo.And Kyungsoo..you better get rea-"

"I know Appa..I'm not yet ready for all of this..In two years,I'll take over."Kyungsoo interupted.He could hear his father sighing."Well..About that Kyungsoo,my son.You are getting married next month."Mr.Do suddenly said,making both Hyun and Kyungsoo shock."W-what do you mean Appa?Why next month?It's too soon..I mean..I'm still in high school."Kyungsoo panicked."Son..It's for the company..You should understand.You also should know that you are going to France this September to continue your studies."Mr.Do said to his son.Again,making Kyungsoo shock.

"But Appa!This is too soon!You promised me!"Kyungsoo screamed.
"Kyungsoo..We don't have enough time.It's better to start earl-"Mr.Do got cut off by Kyungsoo.
"No!Appa!2 years!You promised me 2 years!"Kyungsoo said as he stood up.
"Son..listen.."Mr.Do said closing his eyes.
"This is too soon!All my friends are here.My whole life is here.I can't just leave Appa!I just ca-"
"Kyungsoo,I'm dying!"Mr.Do screamed.

For a few minutes,they only heard silence.No one spoke.No one dared to look at Kyungsoo.He was furious.His step mom was crying.Hyun was clenching his fist.His father rubbed the bridge of his nose,as if he's having a very bad headache."I have leukimea..I found out when I was in London.I met a friend.He's a doctor.I only have less than a year to live..I was pretty shocked myself."Mr.Do broke the silence.And with that,Kyungsoo burst out the room and out of the restaurant.Tao grabbed him before he went too far."Sir,where are you going?And why are you crying?"Tao asked,making Kyungsoo face him."Let go of me Tao!Let go!I want to be alone!"Kyungsoo said with teary eyes."Sir,I can't let you go alone.It's too dangerous outside."Tao seriously said."Kyungsoo!Come back here!Your father needs to talk to you!"Kyungsoo heard his stepmother screaming for him.He pulled his arm away from Tao and proceeded to run."Tao!If you really care about me!Leave me alone!I need some time without shit going on!I'll be back tomorrow!"Kyungsoo screamed as he ran.
___________________________________

*Kyungsoo's Pov

Ha..Shit.I should have brought Tao with me.I'm lost..This area is pretty scary..I passed by this club awhile ago and got jumped by prostitudes..Big Boobs are not really my style.Wait?What is that..hmm..Oh!A dog!Aww..so cute..."Grr..Woof!Woof!"Ok!Not cute!Not cute!Shit!I am being chased by a maniac dog.For the first time ever!Omg!Its getting close!OH NO!A dead end..Ugh..So I faced the dog and starred at it in the eye.Using my satanic stare..And lucky me..It ran away!Scaredy Cat!Err..I mean dog.So yeah..I proceeded to find a Cafe' or Hotel..Then I realised..I din't bring my phone and wallet.Huh!Real smart Kyungsoo...I walked down a dark alley and saw a gang of guys.Shit!No!I am not a coward!But these guys were huge!I can't win them..Even with my Judo skills.I'm half their size!So I just ignored them and continued walking down the alley when suddenly,Someone grabbed my hair."Ouch!Let go of me!"I yelled at the person who is holding on to my hair."Hey guys!It ain't a bitch!It's a son of a bitch!Haha!Ya guys still wanna do him?"The guy said.Wait what..A bitch?They thought I was a girl?Ugh!Are they blind??

"Um..excuse me.Can you please let go of me before I break your arm..?"I said ever so politely."Huh!This asshole thinks he's tough!Well..Lets see if he's complaining after I stick my dick up his ass!So..Little guy..I bet you're still a little virgin..Your asshole must be so tight.."The stinky old man purred in my ear.Using dirty words on me.Ugh.Disgusting.I suddenly felt a hand palming my private area..Fuck this gang!Oh no you don't!I took the stinky old man's arm and twisted it.Making him scream in pain.Watching self defence video online really is useful..I was ready to run when two of his friends grabbed me and made me face the stinky dude."Ugh..This little fuck.You think you're so tough?Well..lets see what you act like after I cut your dick off...an arm for a dick.."The man said as he took out a knife.Shit!This old dude is being serious.Ugh.I dint even break his arm!And he says an arm for a dick?Shit.I should of tore his arm off when I had the chance..They're holding on to me hard..I can't escape!I felt him unbuttoning my pants and he smirked."No!Don't!Someone help!"I screamed as loud as I can.I closed my eyes hopping it would lessen the pain.I felt something pulling my pants down when it suddenly dissapeared.As if,he was gone.Then the two guys holding on to me dissapeared too.But still,I did not dare to open my eyes.Scared that when I did.They would still be there.

"Hey little boy..You can open your eyes now.."A voice said to me.It sounds soft..It sounds caring..It sounds fammiliar..I opened my eyes and there I saw..A tall figure..And behind him were the guys..But they were on the floor.They din't seem dead,Just..In pain..And when I looked up to see my hero's face,I was amazed..He's handsome,cute and he has the kindest smile I had ever seen..
"Kim Jong In.."I said softly.

"Erm..Do I know you?And..how do you know my name?"He asked.

_____________________________________

A/N:Ok....You guys must be very confused right?Haha...Although the prologue might seem simple..But the story aint XD "Do not judge a book by its cover"As people always say haha..Hahah...I'm on my holiday so I guess I'm gonna update frequently?Haha..Yayy!And ya'll..My precious,lovely,amazing readers..I'll be honored of you guys promote my story to any of your Kaisoo shipping friends or your gay shipping friends or even your close friends..If u want to.I'm not forcing you or anything haha!I just want people to ship Kaisoo ya'll!Kaisoo/Yaoi Forever!Share the love XDHahah!So yeah..my A/N is getting long so bahbye!Vote and Comment ♥