Chapter 9:Secret Fiance ?

Kyungsoo's Pov*

"Appa??!" I said in shock.He's sick!What is he doing here..?H-how did he find me.."Kyungsoo.."Appa said calmly.How can he be calm??He should've just left me alone and rest at home."What are you doing here?Under your condition..Y-you shouldnt be out like this?Does mom know??"I asked worriedly.

He looked at me in the eyes like he was going to say something..But as soon as he opened his mouth..I heard steps going down the stairs.Ugh..Jongin.I could hear him cursing as he went down."That son of a bitch..Who is he to slap me huh?I'll so get him at sc-HEY!Why are you still here??!I told you to get out !You son of a bi-Oh dad...W-why home so early...ahaha.."Jongin stopped cursing after he saw his dad.Huh.Coward.

"Jongin..Kyungsoo..We need to talk."Mr.Kim suddenly said.Looking serious as ever."Dad?"I looked at my dad.He was thinking really hard about something."Kyungsoo..just listen to Mr.Kim"He said.Not looking into my eyes.

We are in the living room.I had to sit next to Jongin and face Mr.Kim and dad.. There's a very serious atmosphere going on.Like something shocking is gonna happen. "Kyungsoo..I pressume you already know Jongin?"He asked me..Well yeah.I know him.Both of him."Yeah..We're in the same school."I answered.Me and Jongin din't even look at eachother.Uh.Jerk.

"Well..You both are going to see eachother more now.Inside and outside of school"Mr.Kim suddenly said."Why Dad?Is there a solid reason I must hang out with this jerk who is sitting beside me?"Jongin asked.Pft.He's the jerk.Not me.

Mr.Kim and dad exchanged looks for a sec.Then Appa looked straight at me."Kyungsoo..remember when I said to you that you are getting married next month?"He suddenly asked.Why is he bringing this up infront of Jongin The Jerk!?I looked at Jongin and I saw him smirking..He must think my life is miserable."Yeah..I remember"I said as I looked down,embarassed.

"Well,Kyungsoo.The person you will be marrying is..my son.Kim Jongin."Mr.Kim seriously said.His son?Kim..Jongin..Wait..KIM JONGIN???!No no no..this is not happening they're kidding..right?

"What the hell are you talking about?Dad!You're kidding right?He's a guy!I'm a guy!Gay marriage is not allowed in Korea!Dad!You should know that!"Jongin yelled furiously."Yeah Appa..He's a man.Why me?Why..him?"I ask.Looking straight into the pale face of my father.

"Kyungsoo..It's for the company..You as the sucessor,Should take the risk."He said."But..Mr.Kim is a principle.Why his son?Why are we making business with a principle?"I asked.Curious."Kyungsoo..My boy..My job as a principle is just a cover.My real job is more higher than that."Mr.Kim said.Real job?"Mr.Kim..your principle.Is actually the boss of a really known gang. "Appa said.

Wait.."Mr.Kim is a MAFIA??"I screamed."Yes..Something like that..Jongin was supposed to marry your sister.But,as you know.She is a really trouble making daughter who ran away from home.So you, have to do this.For the company."Appa explained. Wait..For the Company??Does he really care about the company that much??Why does he want all that money anyway?What..Is he..Keeping..a woman..No he cant do that!

"Appa!W-why..Do you care so much for the company?Don't you care about me..?Why Appa!!?"I screamed with teary eyes.I can't believe this."Kyungsoo..no..I do care for you..Don't*cough* misunder-*cough*"He couldnt finish his words as he collapsed on the rugged floor."Appa!"I screamed.Jongin just sat there.Looking at me and Mr.Kim trying to lift my dad up.Why isnt he helping?That jerk!"Why are you not helping?Are you really that heartless?!Are you really that much of a jerk?!"I spat out."It's not my problem.It's your fault for making him like that."He said.