Chapter 1:Enemy at first sight

**(Prologue)**

Kyungsoo is the heir to the DO Company.Jongin is the son of the principal to one of the most elite school.Both of them with a very different personality.But how will they both handle eachother when they found out that they are arranged to be married?

______________________________________

*Kyungsoo's Pov

I'm an 18 year old teen who has a really big role in the future.But I want to live a normal life just like the other teenagers.Its hard being the heir to a huge company ever since I was just a child.

My father is the respected CEO of the DO Company.Pretty much everyone in the business is out to get me.Saying"He's too young" or even "He's too naive" and other stuff.So my dad hired a chinese bodyguard to look after me.My dad once said,after my 20th birthday,I would take over.Hmm..2 more years to go.I'm already studying at one of the most fanciest school in Korea.I dont really have friends,well..maybe some,weird ones unfortunately.

Such as Park Chanyeol.The tall hottie of this school..I've been friends with him since kindergarten.I know him like the back of my hand.Me and Chanyeol are seniors in my school.Which makes me feel respected and also Old..A senior which is short.

Well..I'm not really a boster but..I am kind of good looking.There is even a fanclub for me.Which is held mostly by lonely girls and nerds.Which I am highly proud of.Beauty and Brains.Which are lonely.*sigh*

I went to school like every other day and Studied.I do always get no.1 in class.Some congratulate me and some talk behind my back.Ah..Teenagers.When I was walking to History class,I fell and hit my butt.Which really hurts.Someone pushed me.A tall and fit someone.And handsome too.I must admit.

"Ouch!Watch it!"I screamed .

"You watch it Jerk!"

He screamed back.What the..Its his fault!
"You were the one who pushed me!"I said glaring at him.
"Its your fault for being too short!!"The guy said.The nerve of that jerk.
"How dare you call me short!You As-"

I was interupted by big hands grabbing my waist.Chanyeol!I was so close to making my comeback!Ugh
"Yahh!!What are you doing??Pabo!"

I screamed at him.This giant idiot..
"Annyeong..Kyungie Boy..Whatcha doing her-Oh Jongin-shi..from class 2-B right?"

Chanyeol said to the jerk.Huh..so he knows this son of a...jerk!
"Um..yeah..who're you?"That guy said.
"Well..Im your sunbae!My name's Chanyeol!"My giant idiot said.
"Ohh..okay then..who's that jerk next to you?

The asshole pointed to me
"Hm?This fella?He's Kyungs-OUCH!"

I stepped on Chanyeol's foot..hard
"Chanyeol,we need to go now.We're late for class."

I said and pulled his sleeve.I do not want to make a conversation with this jerk.His face disgust me even if its handsome.
"Ahh..kay then.Bye Jongin!"

The giant idiot..Which is also smart at the same time.. bid farewell while I dragged him to class.
"Whatever..I hope we wont be meeting again shortie!"

He screamed.Making the students around us look.ergh!The nerve of that idiot!Yeah!I hope I wont meet him again!Ughh..How much I wanted to scream in his face.Well..Chill Kyungsoo..You will get him nextime.Not Caring about him I went to class with Chanyeol..Ugh..That Fuckin Kim Jongin.

A/N:Heyya!..This is my first ever fanfic!Im a total sucker for Kaisoo..N other pairings too..yeah!So I hope u like it.And also very sorry if this chapter is short.I'll make longer chapters nextime.. So make sure to keep updated ♥Ill update soon!Vote and Comment!♥♡(Please proceed to the next two pages for Chapter 2!TQ♥)