Chapter 19:Together

Jongin's pov*

I'm in the hospital and I am worried as hell!Why did this happen?He was just fine before!

"Jongin!!"

I heard a familliar voice yelling my name.It was his mom.Kyungsoo's mom.

"Aunty!You're here."I said as she hugged me."Oh Jongin..How..how's my Kyungsoo?Did..the doctor say anything?"She asked with teary eyes."No..The doctors havent said anything.."I answered while looking at the floor."Oh Jongin..I'm afraid..I'm afraid that he's like his father"MRS.DO said sadly.I was confused."What do you mean?"

Mrs.Do took a deep breath before answering."Kyungsoo's father is sick..And I'm very worried that Kyungsoo...will take after his father."What?Kyungsoo's dad is sick?Is the sickness heritageble?Wait..What kind of sickness is this anyway??

But before I could ask more,the door to the emergency room opened and the doctor went out."Doctor!How is my Kyungsoo!?How is he?!"Mrs.Do asked the doctor with tears in her eyes.The doctor put his arm on her shoulder and gave a weak smile."Calm down,ma'am.Your son is fine.He collapsed because he was too tired.You may see him now."The doctor said and smiled while walking away.

Mrs.Do looked at me and smiled."Let's go in,Jongin."She said.I smiled back"No aunty.You should go first."I said.She thanked me and went in to see Kyungsoo.If I were to say I din't want to be the first to see Kyungsoo then I am lying.I wanted to burst through the door when the doctor told us his condition and kissed him on the spot.But I gotta be calm if I wanna be a good man.Calm.

After a few minutes,Mrs.Do came out and smiled weakly.I rushed in as I could not wait to see HIM.To see my Kyungsoo.I opened the door and was shocked to see him staring at me.His face was pale and lips as dry as a raisin.Something was not right.

"Jongin.."
He said weakly.

"Kyungsoo.."I said slowly.He gestured me to come over so I did.He took my hand and grabbed me hard."Jongin ah..Why do you look so nervous?"Kyungsoo asked.How could I not be?He looked like a dead person who came back alive!"I'm worried..not nervous.."I said.He smiled weakly and kissed my hand."Don't be worried..You heard what the doctor said..I'm just tired.I've been studying too much.."He laughed.I starred at him for awhile and smiled weakly.He pulled me closer and kissed my lips."Baby I'm fine..Don't make that kind of face..It makes me feel guilty."Kyungsoo pouted.OH!My weakness!I laughed and kissed his forehead.

"Hey Jongin..Let's go on a trip.With our friends.The doctor said I needed to relax my mind.And I think this is the best way to do it.Spending time with my friends and my love."He said.Hmm..A trip with Kyungsoo?"Sure!Let's go on a trip."

_______________________________________
Author's Pov*

"Jongin!!!!Did you remember to pack your underwear??"Jongin's mother yelled from downstairs."Yes mom I did!!It's not like I'm always gonna use it anyway!"He screamed back to his mom and smirked when he imagines the alone time he's gonna get with his squishy boyfriend."What the hell do you mean by that?!KIM JONGIN!"His mom yelled louder,causing Jongin to scratch his head.

After packing all his stuff..(Including the lube for just in case XD)He ran downstairs and quickly kissed his mom and dad goodbye as he heard Sehun's car horn."Hurry up you slow poke!"Sehun yelled from outside.Jongin quickly headed inside and sat next to Sehun's sister.While Lay at the front with Sehun.

Kyungsoo,Chanyeol,Tao and Hyun waited at the airport for Jongin and gang."Where the hell are they?"Chanyeol stomped his feet impatiently."Calm down you idiot.We only waited for 10 minutes."Kyungsoo replied.Soon they heard the car horn and saw Jongin hopping out of the backseat.He was so hot that even the foreigners that visited stopped and took pictures of him.

"Wow..How is it that a shorty like you could hook up with Kim Jongin?I'm straight and even I feel attracted to him."Chanyeol implied,making Kyungsoo step hard on his feet."Hey baby.."Jongin said as he lifted up his glasses to look at Kyungsoo just like he was a prize."Shut up.We should better hurry if we don't wanna miss the flight."He said seriously but still smiled a little.

Jongin smirked and tried to hold Kyungsoo's hand when "OH MY GOSH!KIM JONGIN,YIXING AND SEHUN!!!"A girly yell was heard.Just then a group of girls ran towards them."Jongin!Ah!It is really you omg!"One of the girl called Hara said."Oh my!We're from the same school!"Hae Jun screamed."Oh..really?Er..It's a small world aint it?"Sehun said."Where are you guys going?"Yoomi,the girl with the long brown hair,asked.

"We're going to Hawaii.."Jongin replied."Oh my gosh!!"The girls start screaming again,making Kyungsoo and Tao cover their ears."We're going to Hawaii too!!"Hara screamed."Wow what a coincedence."Kyungsoo said bluntly."Omygosh.Lets all pair up and have a couples trip!"Tae In suggested and before anyone else agreed,the girls had grabbed their partner.Leaving 2 boy(because there was not enough girls),Kyungsoo and Baekhyun alone.And the worst part is,the sluttiest one of all,had Jongin in her arms.

___________________________________
A/N:OMG!Like how many month has it been since I last updated??Ughh IM SORRY T_T..My exam is coming soon so after my exam then Ill update often.Btw.Please do read my other Kaisoo fanfic titled "Kaisoo:Swapping Bodies" and if you can't find it,go to my profile and see my works ok?Vote and Comment!❤❤