Chapter 2:Son of the Principle

*Jongin's POV

I transfered to this school called Golden Sky Academy after my dad became the principal.I miss my old school like hell since most of my friends are there.I had a rep in my old school.I dont understand how people here can figure out I had a Rep.Just last week when I moved here.A Junior asked me on a date.She said I was pretty popular already.News spread pretty fast huh..I entered the school door and was on my way to Physics class when someone bumped into me.

"Ouch!Watch it!"

The dude said.What the..he's the one who bumped into me!
"You watch it jerk!"I screamed.

"You pushed me!"He complained
"Its your fault for being to short!"I shot back.

He really is short.I couldnt even see him if I look straight.He even looks like a girl,with those big eyes and heart shaped lips..Really like a girl.Gross.
"How dare you call me short!You as-"

Okay.Im pretty sure he wanted to call me an asshole.Pfft.Suddenly a tall dude with a creepy smile grabbed his waist.What the..Are they a couple?Then I heard the shortie screaming at him.The tall dude suddenly said my name.I dint really pay attention so I said"Um..yeah..who're you?"
"Well..im your sunbae!My name's Chanyeol!"He said.Ah..so he's older?Explains the height.
"Oh..okay then..who's that jerk next to you?"Yup.I called him a jerk.Well..he is one.And I bet he's older too.But I aint callin him sunbae.
"Ha?This fella?He's Kyungs-OUCH!"

I saw his foot being stepped on by the shortie.Then I saw The shortie dragging Chanyeol with him.Chanyeol bid me goodbye.But..i wasnt satisfied."Bye Shortie!I hope we won't be meeting again!"I screamed,making students look his way.Ha!In your face Shortie!He glared at me.pfft.As if Im scared of him..Haha!

***********

*Kyungsoo's POV

Arghh!I just hate that guy.What was his name again?err..Jongin..I think..I heard Chanyeol say it.Wait..How does Chanyeol even know him?
"Yah!Chanyeol!How do you know Jongin?I never seen him around before."

I asked him
"Ha?Jongin?Well..his new.Thats probably why you never met him.He's a year younger than us.He's also pretty popular.I heard girls talking bout him."

Popular ha?Pfft.
"Oh yeah."Chanyeol said
"He's also the son of the new principle and the grandson of the former principle."

Ohh..no wonder he's popular.Wait..the former principle was my fathers friend and mentor,does it mean the new one is also his friend.ergh.I really hope I wont be meeting him again!

A/N:So this is my update!Hope you like it!Sorry if its short T.T..I'll try my best to write longer ♥Vote and Comment if you want a soon update!Bye!peace out!Love you guyssss~~(Next two pages for Chap3!)