Chapter 14:Troubles

Kyungsoo's Pov*

W-what?...What is he saying?"What are you talking about?"I asked curiosly.He grabbed my arm hard,preventing me from escaping."I'm saying..that I'm Jongin..okay?"He explained.Wait what?!No he's not..He's Kai..unless.."You..You pretended to be Kai?!"I screamed to his face.He looked guilty.Well he should be!He lied!

"Kyungsoo..wait.."He pleaded.Asshole!"Was it fun fooling me?"I laughed histerically,making passerbys stare.He took my hand but I pulled it away harshly."Wait..Does this mean Kai never existed?You fooled me all this time asshole?!"I spat out."Wait!No..Kai really exist..And yes..I did pretend to be him.But for a reason."He explained.Ugh this jerk!I'm leaving!

"Wait!"He pleaded,hugging me from behind."When I saw you in your room..My tears stopped..So..I wanted..to see why..he loves you.."He whispered softly to my ear."And now I know why.."He whispered again..Wait..does he love m-

"Its cause you're like a freakin girl!"He laughed out loud.What the...."I'm serious!You look like one..You act like one..Maybe you are one!He laughed again.This time harder.This Jerk!*SLAP!*

Ouch my hand hurts!But it's worth it.He stood there and held his cheeks..and his eyes were teary.He looked dumbfounded.How could he?He's fooled me so many times!"Why are you doing this to me?!You asshole!Why do you always make me mad?!I hate you!"I screamed and ran away.My face wet with tears..I hate you..Kim Jongin..

Jongin's pov*

He ran away..He's right arm could be a champion like really..I can't even feel my cheek anymore..This jerk..Why the fuck would he do that to me?!Yeah sure..I joked about him being girly..That's all..Cause he really was..And it's not my fault he easily falls in love..and with a guy to add that!I'm not gay..Sorry Weirdo.Ugh..Krystal is so gonna kill me.Better head back home to hide.

-Next day-

On phone

Krystal:You asshole!You embarassed me infront of my friends!Now they think I'm a loser!You're gonna pay!

Jongin:Baby...I'm sorry.I was just playin..

Krystal:Tell that to my friends!

Jongin:Ooh Cool!Are they hot?I'll be glad to tell them then.

Krystal:You ass!I fuckin hate you!How dare you!

Jongin:Sorry babe..I love you!!!!Don't get upset and don't try to kill yourself like you did last time.Ugh,bad memories.What can I do to make it up to you huh?

Krystal:Pfft..Hmm..I want you to bring me to the fanciest restaurant next weekend!

Jongin:Yeah sure sure..

Krystal:Oh..By the way..Why were you hanging out with that nerdy weirdo last night?

Jongin:....

Krystal:Hello?Jongin?

Jongin:I gotta go babe..See you later.

-Hangs up-

Ugh..Why do I feel weird?I was just honest with him..And yeah I did pretend to be the innocent other me..But..Why do I feel like my heart is gonna break.No!I'm not gay!I'm straight!I like big boobs and nice buns!Although that weirdo has pretty nice buns..Wait no!Ugh..Jongin..Get it together..You're straight!You don't like that weirdo!Shit..I need some air.Maybe hangout with The Hun.

-On phone with sehun-

Jongin:Yah Sehun!

Sehun:Ha..Why..are you..calling...me?*girl moans*